1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Why are the Cowboys leaving a roster spot open?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by wsmith_1972, Nov 22, 2005.

1. wsmith_1972

wsmith_1972 New Member

381 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He mentioned in his PC that the Cowboys have until 4 pm eastern tomorrow to fill that spot before Thanksgiving.

If they were to bring up on of the TEs from the practive squad, they would have done it already. Right?

What could Dallas be up to? What happens tomorrow? T.O. arbitration hearings are over. Coincidence? Maybe.

Another player? Working on a trade?

Maybe they are just moving slow on Thanksgiving hoilday or are too busy getting ready for Denver.
  2. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    TO - has nothing to do with anything

Ryan will be activated and on 53.
  3. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    The trade deadline has passed... my guess would be they're bringing in somebody from outside the organization, and couldn't get the job done until tomorrow...
  4. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,403 Messages
    147 Likes Received
    I wonder T who they could be snagging O..........
  5. VirusX

VirusX Active Member

1,401 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    I believe they are trying to get TO released not reinstated.. Meaning we could sign him possibly. I for one am for it.. I dont like the guy as a person but you cant deny his on the field ability.. I say drop the good behavior clause in his contract and see what happens. I think irvin will pressure him to behave as well as BP.. Should be interesting to see the ruling tomorrow.
  6. thewivil

thewivil Member

737 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think Irvin can really keep him in line if he came to Dallas. I know Irvin is supposed to be objective now that he's with the media, but c'mon, who are we kidding? You know Irvin would definitely do his best to keep T.O. walking the straight and narrow.
  7. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I think that anybody who thinks there's a living, breathing human being out there who can "keep TO in line" is a living, breathing IDIOT...

It can't be done, and that has been proven over and over and over and over and over and over and over again... the guy has no respect for anybody or anything-- including himself...
  8. thewivil

thewivil Member

737 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hey, T.O. did a pretty good job his first year in Philly. If he could be okay for a year, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
  9. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

42,813 Messages
    2,362 Likes Received
    MORONS. TO is cancer- you want to catch it? STUPID.
  10. Dave_in-NC

Dave_in-NC Well-Known Member

15,119 Messages
    2,492 Likes Received
    TO doesnt play special teams! :laugh2:
    He just rides the short bus.
  11. thewivil

thewivil Member

737 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Heh heh, I didn't know cancer was contagious. Now I can't go around my uncle anymore out of fear of me catching it.

And us T.O. lovers are the stupid ones.
  12. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

42,813 Messages
    2,362 Likes Received
    Then you are really stupid. TO's type of cancer is INFECTIOUS. Ask the Birds.
  13. Holloway805

Holloway805 05 & 09 Pick a Winner Champ

487 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Damn! Slow down and breathe.
  14. Erik_H

Erik_H Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

2,548 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    Preachin to the choir here SB. But some people are just blind.
  15. Erik_H

Erik_H Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

2,548 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    :eek: :confused: :lmao2:
  16. MinnesotaCowboy

MinnesotaCowboy Member

629 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I love Mike and he had a great locker room presence however this might be construed as "the blind leading the blind"........ :D
  17. Rush 2112

Rush 2112 New Member

1,496 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Has to do with injuries and bringing guys up from the PS.

What if you bring Ryan up on Tuesday and you have a CB blow out a wheel on Wedsnesday?

Then if you want to bring back down to PS you have to release him and hope he clears waivers before you sign a CB.
  18. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,603 Messages
    1,738 Likes Received
    Fox guarding the henhouse ! :D
  19. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

6,374 Messages
    1,350 Likes Received
    The Cowboys have two TEs (Ryan and Curtis) on the PS; both TEs are probably practicing with the first unit instead of the scout team. I think Parcells will make a decision once he has determined which TE has had a better week in the offense and can contribute on special teams Thursday.
  20. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

1,376 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    T.O will be fine here and he will behave ...problem is T.O and Key? can they co-exist??