1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Why Callahan as OC/Playcaller is Genius

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by brooksey1, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,986 Messages
    1,051 Likes Received
    I hope so, too! They have risen from the ashes before so they can do it again!
  2. egn22

egn22 Well-Known Member

878 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    some would say Smith regressed. i'm not worried about Smith at all, i think he'll be fine. but i think it's imperative that we get some better talent on that line with him.
    If we don't, we still won't have a running game. In my opinion, Murray is one of the best backs in the league. if you can't maximize his talent, and you become one dimensional again, i think you run into the same problem regardless of who's calling plays. and it goes back to that o-line not being able to buy Romo the time he needs, or provide Murray the lanes he needs.

We'll see though. i don't know any more than you do, so i can't say you're wrong. but i'm just not quite sold yet.
  3. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

13,742 Messages
    5,902 Likes Received
    I'll raise your sig by 3 Super Bowls and multiple laws broken.:dance:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. brooksey1

brooksey1 Well-Known Member

1,580 Messages
    552 Likes Received
    Well your right, If we can't run the ball then any WC play action plays that utilize Romos feet will be irrelevant. We must add a few blue chips to the O-Line. I think we add one through free agency and draft one maybe as early as the second round.
  5. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,115 Messages
    3,139 Likes Received
    You should have included Stepnoski.