1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Why Detroit Will Beat Dallas on 12/9/07

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by HogsRLegends, Dec 1, 2007.

1. AmishCowboy

AmishCowboy if you ain't first, you're last

4,333 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    The Packers and Giants handled them recently, so there is no reason we shouldn't.
  2. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    guess the skins fans are back to normal:laugh2:
  3. LowTech

LowTech the most important member

1,794 Messages
    4 Likes Received

I don't even have to read another post in this thread.

This sounds like the logic of someone totally stoned.
  4. mr.jameswoods

mr.jameswoods Active Member

3,678 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    You forgot some other facts:

The Arizona Cardinals beat the Detroit Lions

ENUFF SAID moron!
  5. dee

dee New Member

2 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Last year the Cowboys had a head coach who was out of his prime, now we have a coaching staff that allow the players to go out and play the game. The cowboys will beat the Lions by 20 points.
  6. dee

dee New Member

2 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    what's up with all the Cowboy haters Mr Woods?? why are they on our site? Damn, if they hate our boys so much then hang out on thier own site. LOL
  7. smarta5150

smarta5150 Mr. Wright

7,161 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They are called Trolls... they are out there... lurking... unfortunately sometimes they get high or drunk enough to build the courage to come talk ****.
  8. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My parents taught me never to allow blind hope to cloud my reality... Ummm take that advice son.
  9. CowboyJeff

CowboyJeff New Member

1,905 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I thought you were going to say "They lose because they missed the flight to Detroit" or something....
  10. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    you know what the funny thing is.

Laufenberg had a stat on his show, and I believe it was since 2000, may have been since 01 cant remember but washington actually has less wins in december since then than us. I believe they only have like 18 and we had 20....

cant remember the exact stats, but I remember watching that and laughing.
  11. vicjagger

vicjagger Well-Known Member

2,086 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    Love this logic. Hmm 3 wins last year, 6 this year. Holy cow, are the Lions 100% better, while the Cowboys are only 22% better?

Oh noooo, we're gonna lose 78-38!:rolleyes:
  12. Aikbach

Aikbach Active Member

9,611 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    Leave it to Redskin fans to burn bridges and squander good will just as soon as humanly possible. I could say something very snide and biting here but I'll refrain for the sake of good taste.
  13. D-TownRadio

D-TownRadio Benched

468 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hahaha sad lil skin fans...
  14. VCDefectors

VCDefectors Benched

1,080 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You know those movies that are so stupid that they are funny?

This thread is kind of like that. It's like a thread like this would have been very provocative 15 years ago when trolling was new, but years later after seeing the art of trolling evolve, a thread like this, not to mention the nerve to come onto a rival's message board and post something so stupid, is oddly refreshing. Kudos to the idiot troll for riling up the CZ and getting all these responses. Now go away.
  15. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

1,840 Messages
    287 Likes Received
    Hmmmm...

I have knowledge of the future, so should I...

(1) Only use it for entertainment purposes and Cowboy fans.

or

(2) Help the world. Warn the masses of catastrophic events and worldwide disaters.

I am SURE that was such a difficult moment for you. Deciding on what to do with such an amazing gift as you claim to have. You are SO noble.

16. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

1,840 Messages
    287 Likes Received
    And hey, why argue with someone who thinks these are legends. Who are we to dispute his intelligence?

[IMG]
  17. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,674 Messages
    693 Likes Received
    This is such a silly post I don't even think it's worth my time to discuss it, instead, I will discuss the amazing steak dinner I had tonight.

My girlfriend and I went out to Peter Luger Steakhouse, the original one in Brooklyn. I can say it was easily the best steak dinner I've ever had, although it was a bit pricy. If you're ever in New York, definitely make time to stop by either the original one in Brooklyn or the newer one in Great Neck, you won't be dissapointed.

... See, now I don't even remember what this thread was supposed to be about anymore, oh well.
  18. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Sew proud of ewe, Hos...
  19. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,627 Messages
    1,435 Likes Received
    D. Ware could get 4 sacks in that game. Their OL is actually WORSE then the Jets OL ana they are BAD.
  20. Jarv

Jarv Loud pipes saves lives.

6,965 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    Cash only...so bring it.