1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Why Felix Why?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Doomsday, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,145 Messages
    115 Likes Received
    Well made it to the championship game but am going back and forth on who to start as my flex player. My options are Felix, Morris, Robinson or DeSean Jackson (probably not). PPR League

I think what it comes down to is should I play it safe and start Robinson or stick with Felix and hope for the best? I really think Dallas can run the ball on Philly, but given Felix's track record I am scared to death and there doesnt really seem to be much concrete news on his status.

Right now my line up looks likes this but not sure what to do with my flex player
    QB: Romo
    RB: Rice, Helu
    WR: Megatron, Miles, Julio Jones
    TE: Hernandez
    Flex: Felix
    K: Crosby
    Dline: Suggs, Babin
    LB: Navarro Bowman, Derrick Johnson
    DB: Ronde Barber, Charles Tillman
  2. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,145 Messages
    115 Likes Received
    Well if the Giants win I am really hosed. Romo and others probably wont play the full game if at all.

I have to start Robinson and Felix or Morris now, since Helu is also out.
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

20,164 Messages
    802 Likes Received
    Helu is out. Hope you caught that before kickoff.

If the Giants win then not Felix. And if the Giants lose and Felix is out anyway, then I'd go with Robinson--who has a great chance of scoring again this week. Also, if the Chicago RB Khalil Bell is available, he could be worthy.
  4. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,145 Messages
    115 Likes Received
    Thanks, I did catch it and ended up starting Robinson and Morris. I almost picked up Royster but decided to just roll with Robinson, he has been pretty good all year so who knows.

Cam Newton put up 40 points on me and he still has McCoy, so hopefully my Cowboys can come through for me.
  5. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,145 Messages
    115 Likes Received
    I guess it didnt really matter which of those guys I started, I had no shot at winning today with any of them.