1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Why offseason is Awesome

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Parcells4Life, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Parcells4Life

Parcells4Life Active Member

652 Messages
    159 Likes Received
    The last __years Jerry has always done something either with roster or on coaching staff to make us all buy the hype.

With morale down to its lowest levels in awhile I can't wait to see how he's able to do it this time but I'm sure it will be something spectacular Bc that's what it'll take to get people to truly believe in next years product.

Sign me up for some sizzle!
    Erik_H likes this.
  2. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing Zone Supporter

3,626 Messages
    1,427 Likes Received
    Retaining the sackless robot and restructuring MIA & Ware gets my energies flowing:cool:
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  3. Erik_H

Erik_H Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun. Zone Supporter

2,444 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    I'm with ya on that. Let's see it!
  4. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,741 Messages
    2,400 Likes Received
    Jerry has to do something....................this is probably the lowest the fan base has been in a while, not just on this site but on others as well...........keeping Garrett after 3 consecutive 500 seasons and telling everybody he is "in training" was like a drop kick to the nads, seriously.

Just going off posts here and on the other Cowboys sites, I would say about 80% of the fan base thinks this team will be 500 or worse next year...............no matter what sport you are in, when the overwhelming majority of your fans think the following season is already lost, the owner better take note and start doing something to change that feeling.
    Carharris2 likes this.
  5. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,997 Messages
    1,754 Likes Received
    If any major changes were going to be made, it would have happened by now. At most, we might see a tweak in OC duties but I think Garrett takes full reigns back. I expect some run-of-the-mill FA's to plug some holes and lots or restructures incoming.

Offseason is great because it means baseball is around the corner to bide my time until training camp!
    BigStar likes this.
  6. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,619 Messages
    4,891 Likes Received
    He does not have to do anything. Have you seen that stadium?
    Chocolate Lab and Fmart322 like this.
  7. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,477 Messages
    8,377 Likes Received
    No, he hasn't.
  8. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

762 Messages
    306 Likes Received
    I used to get more excited when the training camp was in San Antonio. I live in S.A. so it was great to be able to go out and watch practice, especially how some of the younger players are developing.
  9. romothesavior

romothesavior Active Member

437 Messages
    215 Likes Received
    Jerry will fire some nameless assistants and a few players will come and go, but it'll still be the same giant turd sandwich next year.
    Apollo Creed likes this.
  10. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,290 Messages
    905 Likes Received
    This.
  11. bsheeern

bsheeern Well-Known Member

1,760 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    Seems to have you more addicted than most. :)
  12. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,704 Messages
    1,390 Likes Received
    yes, with a side of what is that wimpy, little green superfluous thing on the side of the plate called that you never eat, and is generally in the way so that you push it to the side? OH, I remember, I think it is called "garrett"
  13. Fmart322

Fmart322 Active Member

958 Messages
    114 Likes Received
    The off-season is only awesome when the team is very bad or very good. Plus, there has to be money to buy stuff. The Cowboys are going to be a poor kid in a candy store this off-season.
  14. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,477 Messages
    8,377 Likes Received
    Were you chanting "Jerry!" when you were there?
    romothesavior likes this.