1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Why the deficit will raise taxes

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Doomsday101, Aug 27, 2009.

1. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,179 Messages
    289 Likes Received
    Why are you afraid of dissenting views?

In my view, a suspension (not a banning) is the price to be paid for having an opinion that is different from the majority. Nothing to be ashamed of or to worry about. Kind of like a speeding ticket. They happen.
  2. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,803 Messages
    557 Likes Received
    Thought you had me on ignore?

:lmao2:

And you were suspended for breaking the rules of the forum ..... not because you are being picked on for your views.
  3. CanadianCowboysFan

15,179 Messages
    289 Likes Received
    You are, ever see the little icon on the side that says "view this post"? Since I figured you had some butthead comment to make to me, I opened it, and my suspicions were confirmed.

I bent the rules yes and paid a fine. You make out like suspensions are something to be ashamed of, I don't see them that way. Just a fact of life like a speeding ticket.

If you notice, I didn't even comment on that happening when I came back, I just figure it was like getting a licence back after having it suspended. Yet of course, you had to mention it. Tsk tsk.

I am so in your head it is pitiful.

Now, you can have the last word in our little repartee and I won't respond.
  4. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,803 Messages
    557 Likes Received
    I was just hoping you were gone for good ..... you say vile things.
  5. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,370 Messages
    1,401 Likes Received
    I'm not certain exactly what you are refering to here with this comment but, just so their is no confussion, a suspension (not a banning) is the price you pay for violationg policy on this board. It is not for having a dissenting opinoin of the majority of the board.
  6. CanadianCowboysFan

15,179 Messages
    289 Likes Received
    It is all a matter of spin my liege, all a matter of spin.
  7. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,164 Messages
    517 Likes Received

In other words "I WILL PLAY THE VICTIM"!!!!!!!!!!

Just some advice guy, many people will speed around the internet and join and participate in other boards, but this board has some very good moderators and they dont really knee jerk around here.

They are human beings and understand human beings and what will be said and rules that are broken and warnings handed out and they do an impressive job and keep the board classy.

Honestly the bannings are not like speeding tickets here. And thats a poor analogy. Speeding occurs for many reasons and people will do anything to get out of a ticket.

Breaking the rules or bending them to your will is not prohibited here. Their rules are clearly defined and the moderators do a great job cleaning up the board so all can enjoy, not just the majority.

Its nothing personal, its the way of the board.
  8. ABQCOWBOY

34,370 Messages
    1,401 Likes Received
    Be sure you don't spin to far.
  9. CanadianCowboysFan

15,179 Messages
    289 Likes Received
    I just spin as much as Flo Rida
  10. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,721 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    I got it. Just put the whole thing on my card.

[IMG]
  11. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,840 Messages
    94 Likes Received
    While I would prefer lower taxes, I'd be fine with a tax increase as long as spending was cut at the same time. As long as I knew we were going in the right direction on the debt, I'd be willing to open my pocketbook.
  12. ABQCOWBOY

34,370 Messages
    1,401 Likes Received
    I agree. I am not opposed to kicking in but don't tell me it's my civic responsability and then go get me further into debt with each passing week.

I've had an X wife already.

:laugh2:
  13. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,009 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    That's okay! It's in the tradition of the previous 'fiscally responsible' administration.....
  14. ABQCOWBOY

34,370 Messages
    1,401 Likes Received
    One wrong, multiplied by 10x, don't make a right Argle.

At some point, we Americans, need to take the bull by the horns and just figure out how to make it work. We do have a good thing going here but we are seriously in danger of screwing it all up because we're leaving it in the hands of these clowns that never seem to figure it out. It's both sides.
  15. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,530 Messages
    159 Likes Received
    Brings up a question..........Has anyone ever seen or heard Obama, Frank, Conrad, Geithner, Bernake etc..............attempt to refute Heritage.Org data?

Their data is referenced very often by all talk radio........so it is out there....

Never see Left Politicians attempt to refute.........better not say "never", but if they do, it does not hit MSM's...

the small fry on the internet attempt to diss' Heritage and Cato but not the "bigs" that can be stung by actual facts throw back at them. They prefer not to give Heritage the attention via critisism of them.