1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Why would a player wear his cleats when visiting the White House?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by AmberBeer, Apr 22, 2014.

1. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,015 Messages
    1,062 Likes Received
    That's what RGKnee did. I'm grasping for some reason a player would do that. Maybe I'm missing something.
  2. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    [IMG]Looks like he's riding a chicken and setting up a pic to sell some shoes on the internet. Poor guy probably thinks he just one upd Shanahan.
    AmberBeer likes this.
  3. SirLK26

SirLK26 Member

30 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    4 threads about RG3 on the first page of this subforum, on a Cowboys board. 3 of these threads are full of posts by Cowboys fans, soon to be another. CowboysZone just can't get enough of the dude. LMAO. A thread about his shoes...ROFL. I might expect Redskins Nation to obsess over the dude, but Cowboys fans? Hilarious.

Ya'll try to act like he's no big deal, like he's just a one-hit wonder, and then I look at all the posts by Cowboys fans about Griffin, and it gets hilarious. If you talk the talk, you need to walk the walk. You obviously care a great deal about what goes on in his life.
  4. AmberBeer

3,015 Messages
    1,062 Likes Received
    No, I just want to know why the idiot would wear cleats to the White House.
  5. 65fastback2plus2

65fastback2plus2 Well-Known Member

1,568 Messages
    905 Likes Received
    he's one hit away from me wondering if he'll ever be able to play football again
    OhSnap likes this.
  6. SirLK26

SirLK26 Member

30 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    There were a bunch of the team members there, all wearing Redskins jerseys and other gear. It's certainly nothing to grind your teeth about . I mean, it was a team event geared towards kids; it's not like he was there for a discussion on foreign policy with Barack. By the way, those cleats are awesome.
  7. AmberBeer

3,015 Messages
    1,062 Likes Received
    Instead of whining about the question, why don't you try and answer it?
  8. SirLK26

SirLK26 Member

30 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Whining? Don't know how you come to the conclusion that I was whining.

I explained it already, as well as I could. But I'll try again... Okay, it was a team event, with all the present players wearing Redskins jerseys and/or athletic shorts and other similar gear. Griffin was doing the same, except that he was also wearing those awesome athletic shoes/cleats to go along with his #10 Redskins jersey and his athletic shorts. What more can I say?

(cue sarcasm font) No way RG3 should have have worn football shoes to a football event. How dare him? The very idea is preposterous! He oughta be ashamed of himself. The nerve of that young rogue is appalling! Hang him! Hang him, I tell you! He must always wear sneakers to the Redskins charity event from now on, or I'll have his head on a platter!
  9. AmberBeer

3,015 Messages
    1,062 Likes Received
    You still didn't answer the question of why. All you said was he did. You know the real answer as to why he did and no one else did but you don't have the quevo's to say it.
  10. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,243 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    Another amusing thread. The NFL Zone should be re-named the "obsessed with RG3 zone"
    NIBGoldenchild and Sonny#9 like this.
  11. SirLK26

SirLK26 Member

30 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I have no idea how to explain it any clearer. Perhaps someone else can attempt it.

But what's your reasoning for RG3 wearing cleats in the White House?
  12. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

3,086 Messages
    1,282 Likes Received
    As long as we dub Redskins fans by their proper moniker, "Fans obsessed with the Cowboys, who happen to root for another team".

Remember where you are, son, before you start talking about obsession.
  13. Cebrin

Cebrin Well-Known Member

810 Messages
    469 Likes Received
  14. SkinsHokieFan

2,243 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    I miss the days Hostile posted in the NFL zone and these discussions. We could actually have legitimate football discussions as opposed to talking about wearing cleats to an offseason event.
  15. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Well-Known Member

1,007 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    He just explained it....can't you read?
  16. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Well-Known Member

1,007 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    Are you drunk? This is the only explanation I can come up with for you logic.
  17. greg08

greg08 Member

79 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    reading the responses to this thread makes me embarrassed to be a cowboys fan. so what if he wore cleats to the white house? romo wore some ugly cowboy boots to the duke game. why would romo wear boots to a basketball game walking across the gym floor in them? skins fans please excuse the cowboys fans that responded to this thread. not all cowboys fans are clueless and cant read like a few of them here.
    NIBGoldenchild and Sonny#9 like this.
  18. AmberBeer

3,015 Messages
    1,062 Likes Received
    Then why didn't the rest of the players wear their cleats as we'll?
  19. SkinsHokieFan

2,243 Messages
    36 Likes Received

Ha no worries at all. 99 percent of the posters are fantastic to talk football with

As for redskins fans not being here, well we are here now after the worst season in 20 years and probably even worse then the 1994 season where Norv had no expectations. 2013 was a complete disaster for the Redskins in every single way possible
  20. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    transparent