1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Why would a player wear his cleats when visiting the White House?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by AmberBeer, Apr 22, 2014.

1. BobGriffin3

BobGriffin3 Member

54 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    It's impossible. It immediately starts with some sort of comment about RG3 being injury prone in which he exited last season without an injury. Then when you remind them he wasn't injured last year, it continues to the Jason Hatcher deal which nobody read the actual contract which is actually 2 year $7-8 million. Then it goes onto overpaying for DJax when 99.9% of cowboyszone would have welcomed DJax at $8mill a year but since they were $30mill over the cap "hes a gangbanger and garbage". I think when TC starts you will see some posters to have some good healthy debate with.
  2. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    He definitely was thinking Detroit Lions when he put his shorts and shoes on, if I was a skin fan I would be concerned. Maybe those were the closest colors he had to a Cowboys uniform.
    AmberBeer and WPBCowboysFan like this.
  3. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

3,102 Messages
    1,299 Likes Received
    Lol, poor skins fan butthurt that the Cowboys board isn't what he wants it to be.
    Proximo, OhSnap and WPBCowboysFan like this.
  4. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,871 Messages
    2,047 Likes Received
    The most fair weather and whiny fans in the universe.

[IMG]
    koolaid and BobGriffin3 like this.
  5. Sonny#9

Sonny#9 Well-Known Member

1,576 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    This is one of my favorite CZ staples (10 Redskins/RGIII related threads in the NFL forum, 2 Cowboys related--one hasn't been touched since the end of February--in the ATN on ES.)

It's called a rivalry.
  6. SirLK26

SirLK26 Member

30 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I don't know... I guess they just didn't feel like it. Perhaps that particular thought never entered their minds, or maybe it just didn't suit their fancy that particular day. Doesn't matter what footwear they would've worn anyway. They could've worn flipflops, sneakers, or socks beneath sandals and I wouldn't have given a rat's left buttcheek. Wait, I take that back...I would actually care if they wore socks beneath their sandals; now that's an unforgivable atrocity.

But anyway...please answer my question. What's your reasoning for why RG3 wore cleats to the event?
  7. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

2,533 Messages
    671 Likes Received
    Tonto has spoken. He now know way of white man.
  8. WPBCowboysFan

5,871 Messages
    2,047 Likes Received
    Why should any Cowboy fan on this forum care what any Foreskin fan thinks about whats posted or how things should be posted?

Foreskin Fans ride the shortest bus of all NFL fans. Look at the fools:

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  9. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

3,102 Messages
    1,299 Likes Received
    Maybe he thought he could get Obama to go out for some passes on the lawn.
  10. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,037 Messages
    1,082 Likes Received
    That's easy. RGKnee is all about RGKnee.
  11. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,037 Messages
    1,082 Likes Received
    No need to start name calling. And make excuses for yourself, I don't need you making excuses for me.
  12. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,129 Messages
    1,393 Likes Received
    Redskin fans are hilarious.

We are not talking "about" RG3, .. we are laughing and making fun of him, .. big difference.

So there are 3 or so threads about RG3 on the NFL Zone, which is where we talk about all things 'NFL'.
    And you think we are focusing on RG3?
    That is a few out of a 1,000 threads.

There are also threads about McNabb, Hatcher, Will Hill, Nick Foles, Phil Costa, Terrell Pryor, Keyshawn, Kaepernick, Chris Johnson, Merriman, McClain, .. just on the front page of the NFL Zone.

It is the NFL Zone, .. that is where we talk about the NFL.

The fact that we occasionally have a thread about a redskin player is waaaaay less revealing than the fact you redskin fans are on our message board.

You are on our message board, .. saying that we obsess about one of your players, ... now that is too funny.

Do you not see how ridiculous that looks?

Clowns.
  13. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,015 Messages
    24 Likes Received
  14. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,500 Messages
    9,651 Likes Received
    Because he's an idiot.

Probably the same reason they had to run a dumbed down gimmick offense his rookie season that the league caught up to in one offseason.

Remember our smug feather wearing friends in here a year ago telling us how that offense was the wave of the future?

Good times.
    WPBCowboysFan likes this.
  15. WPBCowboysFan

5,871 Messages
    2,047 Likes Received
    Clowns they are, yes. Can they see how ridiculous they look? Ha Ha, not a chance, not a chance!
  16. WPBCowboysFan

5,871 Messages
    2,047 Likes Received
    Unstoppable too. Just impossible to stop no matter how much time the NFL has to adjust to it.

And the Titanic was unsinkable . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[IMG]
    Risen Star likes this.
  17. SirLK26

SirLK26 Member

30 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Assuming you're being serious here, that's a huge stretch. How do you equate RG3 wearing his personal preference of shoe that day to being all about himself? If you wear your Sponge Bob T-shirt instead of, say, a plain white T-shirt next time you hit the local Kmart, does that mean you're all about yourself?

You know, just because you're a Cowboys fan doesn't mean you have to dislike RG3 or any Redskin; and you certainly don't have to search for reasons or create false reasons like this thread. If you would examine him through clear glasses, you'd find he is actually a quite likable character. Hard to believe, I know.
  18. SirLK26

SirLK26 Member

30 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I don't come here to read about the Cowboys. I come here to get a different perspective on the NFL and the Redskins in particular. Originally, I started coming here to have some intelligent football discussions with a different set of fans, but just about everyone here drinks the blue and silver Kool-aid, so it's pretty much impossible to have any sort of meaningful discussion.
  19. WPBCowboysFan

5,871 Messages
    2,047 Likes Received
    And you are accusing OTHER fans of drinking their team Kool-Aid? [IMG] Priceless, just priceless! [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
  20. WPBCowboysFan

5,871 Messages
    2,047 Likes Received
    [IMG] [IMG]