1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Will N.F.L. scouts take note of Mount Union linebacker Lambert Budzinski,

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Dec 17, 2010.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Will N.F.L. scouts take note of Mount Union linebacker Lambert Budzinski, who is named after Steelers legend Jack Lambert?

http://www.cantonrep.com/college/x74196356/Jackson-grad-Lambert-Budzinski-anchors-Mounts-D-line

[IMG]

Individually, Budzinski’s 29 tackles for loss in 14 games more than doubled his previous career total. He has nearly doubled his career sacks, dropping quarterbacks 17 1/2 times (fourth in the country) to set a Mount Union single-season record.

Budzinski’s team-high 101 total tackles show he has become the total package. If the 6-3, 240-pound Budzinski finishes atop the tackles chart, he’ll be the first lineman to lead the team since Matt Campbell did it in 2002 with 74 tackles.

There have been plenty of NFL scouts eyeing Mount Union all season with receivers Cecil Shorts III and Kyle Miller around. No doubt, they’ve noticed a guy named after former Pittsburgh Steeler Hall of Fame linebacker Jack Lambert, who played at 6-3, 220 pounds.
  2. rash

rash Member

859 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I don't know man. I've heard of this dude and have actually seen him play because my buddy goes to Mount Union. From what I hear, none of their linebackers have any sort of range whatsoever, and that's definitely something we are lacking with James and Brooking. Lee is showing promise, but lets be a little more patient and not jump to conclusions after just one very memorable game
  3. cowboyjoe

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    thanks for the info buddy, i just find some stuff on the draft so i post it, really helps when you zoners post what you have seen or know or heard about,

:bow:
  4. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Joe I'd love us to get another ILB. We need to bring pressure up the middle.
  5. SacredStar

SacredStar Active Member

2,693 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Anybody here going to be able to watch the Stagg Bowl today with Mount Union and Whitewater-Wisconsin?

This will be the 6th consecutive bowl with these two teams. If anyone can see it on tv, please post updates as I won't be able to get any connection...radio or tv.
  6. cowboyjoe

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    im recording them all to watch, and replay, i always try to watch the all star bowl games, and senior bowl games, etc.. so im ready for the draft, etc..
  7. cowboyjoe

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    me too buddy and bradie james is getting old and he said he didnt see himself playing as long as brooking either,

brooking is 35 now, and i think bradie james is 29 so far, born on same day as my birthday jan 17th too,