1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Will Rob Parker be fired for his controversial comments about RG3???

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by CowboysFanSince88, Dec 14, 2012.

1. supafly

supafly Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    In barbershops around my area, they say you're a cornball forum troll. see what I can do as well?
  2. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,394 Messages
    316 Likes Received
    When you hear Bob Costas say something or Rob Parker...you have to look at the culture of the organization.

A sports mediot isn't going to say something controversial if he believes it is counter to the culture of his organization...if he believes it might harm his career.

These guys are saying these things because they know they'll get applauded for it with their bosses.
  3. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,130 Messages
    510 Likes Received
    No, I don't.
  4. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,005 Messages
    150 Likes Received
    I'm black and I think he needs to be fired. So what if RG3 has a white girlfriend? What business is it of Rob Parker's, or anybody else for that matter, who someone chooses to date or marry? People like him really irritate me.
  5. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,005 Messages
    150 Likes Received
    And what "worthy" topic is that? The fact that he is a successful athlete in the NFL, or the topic that he has a white girlfriend? I hear plenty people talking about RG3 as an athlete, but the only person I hear talking about his white girlfriend is Rob Parker. I guess he didn't get the memo that most people don't care about that racial topic anymore.
    What is this, the 1950's? I guess he can't let the topic go because of what generation he grew up in. But really dude, nobody cares about what race someone is dating anymore. There are plenty racial mixing going on right now especially in younger generations that didn't grow up in a hate-inspired world, yet it's people like Rob Parker that continue to push the agenda as if everyone needs to stick to their own race and remain prejudice of anyone not your own color. This guy really needs to get with the times.
  6. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I take it you're not down with 'the cause'?
  7. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,005 Messages
    150 Likes Received
    :laugh2: Not at all... whatever the cause is... I guess I didn't get the memo
  8. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    You cornball brother. :D :)
  9. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,023 Messages
    63 Likes Received

I;m black and felt he should have been fired before this incident mainly because he sucks