1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Win and In Finale Scenario

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by dallasfan4lizife, Dec 9, 2012.

1. dallasfan4lizife

dallasfan4lizife Well-Known Member

2,608 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    We're gonna win 1 out of the next 2, leaving us at 8-7.

The giants finish 9-7, and the finale of the cowboys @ redskins would be bumped to SNF.

Leaving us another, win and in scenario
  2. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

238 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    I hope it doesn't come to that. How many times have we faced a division rival in a win and your in on prime time TV? I know last year was Giants, year before was Eagles I believe. Would make sense for it to be the Skins turn.
  3. cowboyskid29

cowboyskid29 Member

221 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    We'd be lucky to have that scenario.
  4. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,631 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Dude you sound SCARED. C'mon man!!!
  5. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

238 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Nope, not scared at all. Just not a fan of the win and you're in scenarios. They just don't seem to play in our favor.:D
  6. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

3,945 Messages
    508 Likes Received
    Skins have beaten the Cowboys, the Giants and the Ravens in the past 3 weeks. They are playing well and will be very tough to beat at home, especially if RG3 is healthy. There is no way that we will go into the final game having a playoff spot locked up, and thus I think our chances of getting in are not good. But, that said, we have beaten the odds before (e.g., yesterday)...
  7. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

6,412 Messages
    179 Likes Received
    I thought we would not win any of the final 4 games. If we somehow won the rest, we could finish 10-6 and still not make the playoffs.
  8. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

4,900 Messages
    210 Likes Received
    I doubt that's likely. The only scenario would be if the Giants won the rest, which they won't. They'll either lose to ATL or BAL, one or the other. But we won't win the rest. I see 8-8 with a loss vs Pitt, a win vs the Saints and a loss vs Washington.
  9. NickZepp

NickZepp Well-Known Member

2,488 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    We need to just win out no matter what. This week might be our toughest game to win. Not because of our opponent but it'll be hard for the team to focus after some time between the death of a player. I feel we'll be better if we can win this one then we play 2 teams with no defense at all.
  10. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

20,295 Messages
    6,250 Likes Received
    We could lose them all, but I think the Saints game will be the hardest. Just a vibe I'm getting. Unless they completely quit, that team will put up a bunch of points and I don't trust that we can keep up with it.
  11. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,227 Messages
    1,445 Likes Received
    The Giants are about to go 1 & 2? I don't think so.

We need 10 wins because they will get 10 wins.
  12. fanfromvirginia

fanfromvirginia Inconceivable!

4,011 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    This is now possibly the most likely scenario.
  13. Nation

Nation Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,221 Messages
    763 Likes Received
    The Giants would have to lose both of their next two games for us to lose a game and have a win-and-in game flexed in advance of Sunday Night Football. The Giants could go 1-1 against Atlanta and Baltimore and then go on to lose against Philly in Week 17, but it'd take two straight for that game to be known in advance.
  14. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,227 Messages
    1,445 Likes Received
    We will hold all the tie breakers in the division I believe if everyone goes 10-6
  15. Risen Star

20,295 Messages
    6,250 Likes Received
    Yeah but the Giants could go 11-5.
  16. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,227 Messages
    1,445 Likes Received
    Not if the coach that doesn't even matter never adjusts until the end of the game.
  17. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,227 Messages
    1,445 Likes Received
    They could and if that happens it's pretty much over.
  18. Risen Star

20,295 Messages
    6,250 Likes Received
    How would you feel about that? 10-6 Cowboys team wins 5 straight to end the year. They just happen to miss the playoffs.

Changes?
  19. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,826 Messages
    1,154 Likes Received
    Very few changes will be made as it stands now. If we got lucky and ended up 10-6 without making the playoffs, NOTHING would change.
  20. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,227 Messages
    1,445 Likes Received
    Changes need to be made regardless. A playoff win is the only thing that would change my mind and thats only because i'd feel obligated to. I still think Garrett sucks and he doesn't give us any advantages as a coach or coordinator.