1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Wish List

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by ghst187, Mar 6, 2005.

1. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

6,562 Messages
    726 Likes Received
    Here's mine:
    (in order)
    1a: Mike Williams, Merriman, DJ, Braylon Edwards...otherwise trade down
    1b: Merriman (if still there), Mark Clayton, Troy Williamson, Jamaal Brown, David Pollack, Marcus Spears....otherwise trade down
    2: Daryl Blackstock, Marlin Jackson, Troy Williamson, Terrence Murphy, or a trade down for Mike Nugent
    4: Jonathon Goddard, DeMarcus Ware, Matt Jones
    5: Sam Mayes, Anthony Bryant

2. Outlaw Heroes

Outlaw Heroes Well-Known Member

2,584 Messages
    661 Likes Received
    Nice wish list. I can't see Ware and Goddard sliding to round 4, though that would be nice.

My own wish list would include Williams, Merriman and Spears (in that order) at #11, Brown and Clayton (in that order) at #20, Roth, Ware and Jackson (in that order) at #42. In the fourth, I'd be looking for a back-up RB: someone like Barber III or Sproles.

3. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

7,696 Messages
    1,609 Likes Received
    Ideally, I would like the Cowboys to trade at least one of the two picks downwards. However, since I cannot assume this:

1a) Merriman (OLB)--This guy will be dominant early in his career.
    1b) Mark Clayton (WR)--I just think he is the best all-around wr in this class.
    2. Luis Castillo(DT/DE)--His size and athleticism translate into a nice end in the 3-4.
    4. Ray Willis (OT)--Bill Parcells type player. Could start sometime in first year.
    5. Mike Goolsby (ILB)--Another Parcells type.