would u still draft felix over CJ now?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by JPTEXAS, Mar 8, 2010.

1. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

21,478 Messages
    6,388 Likes Received
    I said Bob and I made you look wrong. I think you would rather die than actually admit we were right.

And you never answered my question. What was our first pick that year? And was it widely known that RBs were the Cowboys top priority leading up to the draft?
  2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

45,344 Messages
    3,786 Likes Received
    I have no idea what your avatar is and my post wasn't a reference to it. My post was a reference to your teenager-like lack of attention to detail and typing.
  3. JustDezIt

JustDezIt Formerly sm0kie13 ROY

3,795 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    Noone cares fellas.
  4. theogt

45,344 Messages
    3,786 Likes Received
    You guys were right and I was wrong. How many times do I have to say that before you realize I don't care?

You project your uber-arrogance on everyone else. Luckily, we're not all sad souls like yourself.
  5. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Bust/Not worth the pick. Same argument applies.

Sure it does if you're building your running game around carry distribution and presenting different rushing threats to the D.
  6. adamknite

adamknite Well-Known Member

4,009 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    Why does Theo and Bob/Fuzzy have to fight? It's like mom and dad all over again. :(
  7. theogt

45,344 Messages
    3,786 Likes Received
    We just want you to know, it's NOT your fault.
  8. FuzzyLumpkins

21,478 Messages
    6,388 Likes Received
    Just an FYI for anyone new to the argument wondering what we're talking about:

Oh and thanks again Bob.

SO again theo explain to us how "he's not worth a pick in the top 4 rounds in my opinion." means that you gave him a second round grade.
  9. FuzzyLumpkins

21,478 Messages
    6,388 Likes Received
    Oh okay.....

[IMG]

and full of feces.
  10. adamknite

adamknite Well-Known Member

4,009 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    always with the lies....
  11. FuzzyLumpkins

21,478 Messages
    6,388 Likes Received
    It doesn't work vice versa. And all of that is moot because RB and CB were our top needs that year. You really do suck at arguing. Its a good thing you are in finance and not law.
  12. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,959 Messages
    106 Likes Received
    ummm fuzz, summer. I read the posts and it is pretty clear ogt said he would be at least a second round pick. That is where he said he would be taken.

He personally may not have taken him in the first 4 rounds but he did state clearly he would be gone by round 2 of the NFL draft

So in my unbiased opinion you are both kind of acting like *******es and misrepresenting what he said to belittle him on his opinion after the fact. I have little doubt if CJ did not explode the way he has neither of you would take kindly to be called out on it. I also doubt you would remain calm while someone was trying to say you said something when it was clear as day you said something else
  13. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    He would be perfect in Roland Freisler's People's Court.
  14. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    No, in this very thread he stated that he gave him a 2nd round grade. Those posts show that he did no such thing. Rating a player and being resigned to the fact that he will go higher than you'd like are 2, different things. It's just typical theo, revisionist history.
  15. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

8,301 Messages
    1,567 Likes Received
    This.
  16. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,959 Messages
    106 Likes Received

Grading a player is saying where you feel a player will be taken, not saying what your own feeling is on his worth.

His statement was obvious summer.
  17. Hostile

Hostile The Duke

119,446 Messages
    3,815 Likes Received
    Would the Jets still draft Blair Thomas over Emmitt Smith if they could do it all over again?
  18. theogt

45,344 Messages
    3,786 Likes Received
    There's that attention to detail shining through.
  19. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    No, grading a player is looking at his strengths and weaknesses and fitting him into a draft position.
  20. theogt

45,344 Messages
    3,786 Likes Received
    Strength - speed.

Where I thought it fit him - 2nd round.

Thanks for playing.