1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Would you release Tony Romo if Joe Flacco doesn't resign with B-More?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Bowdown27, Feb 5, 2013.

1. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    They won a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer at QB. Alex Smith is pretty much Trent Dilfer.
  2. DallasCowboysRule!

DallasCowboysRule! Well-Known Member

1,672 Messages
    325 Likes Received
    Cut Tony Romo and watch how fast those same teams and people that are knocking him now try to scoop him up. He's a good quarterback and everyone knows it even if they have a hard time accepting it.
  3. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,954 Messages
    1,397 Likes Received
    Will the Baltimore o-line, especially the one that they used in the playoffs, be coming with Flacco? How about Ray Rice?

If you're telling me we can have their o-line and Rice with him then yeah I'll take Flacco in a heartbeat.

Now don't get me wrong I think Flacco is a darn good QB. You can't ignore the way he stepped up his game in the playoffs. The guy can play. I liked him coming out of college when a buddy of mine showed me footage of him playing. He's got skills.

But unless you're going to fix the o-line here the anything outside of a pretty mobile/elusive QB is going to get killed behind our O-line.

Right now I'd trade straight up for a healthy Big Ben cause he'd survive behind our o-line or something like a Russell Wilson or RG3 or Kapernick if you can assure me that they're not flashes in the pan and will be able to provide consistent play the way they did this last season for years to come.

But straight up Flacco for Romo? No, sorry. Can't do that.