1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Wow...that Tyson kid is impressive.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by dragon_mikal, Aug 14, 2005.

1. dragon_mikal

dragon_mikal Fire Garrett

7,111 Messages
    2,372 Likes Received
    Fast, good vision and appears to have a low center of gravity. I know he played against a 3rd string defense, but he had 3rd string guys blocking for him as well.

I better not see this kid picked up by another team if we try to put him on the practice squad. I feel that he could end up being something special...

On another note, did anyone notice that the Cardinals appeared to jump offsides a few times during the game...yet it wasn't called? Or are they that fast getting off the line.
  2. dougonthebench

dougonthebench Cowboys Forever

2,403 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    TT appeared lightning fast to me.hopefully he'll continue to work hard.
  3. dback

dback Member

814 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Yes, I noticed the offsides. Especially the one that caused Patrick Crayton to be called for a false start. Total BULLCRAP
  4. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

15,610 Messages
    10,538 Likes Received
    The Arizona DL seemed to be getting a very good jump on the snap... close to offsides a few times if they weren't actually commiting the foul.

Maybe they were tipped off by something one of the offensive guys were doing. It seemed a little too often just to be great anticipation.
  5. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I was very impressed with Thompson and I will be very upset if we let this one slip away. I know it is early in the preseason but he showed a lot more than Thomas or Barber either one. If the rest of the preseason goes the same way he had better be on the team or I will be PO'd.
  6. ratpower

ratpower New Member

285 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The problem now is that we have too much potential at this position...if Barber or Thompson go to Practice Squad, another team will snag them...

I think Bickerstaff is the odd man out. Carry JJ, MB, TT, A-Train and LP at fullback...