1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

WTB: laptop

Discussion in 'Market Zone' started by jobberone, Jan 29, 2013.

1. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

36,982 Messages
    3,544 Likes Received
    Windows based fairly new last year or so. Don't need top of the line just run Win 7 and do some word processing, email, and internet browsing. Battery time needs to be decent with above use. Whatchagot?
  2. Hopeuhavechange

Hopeuhavechange New Member

145 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Same mkt here. After my tablet purchase xmas determined cld make use of a good used utility laptop.. need same utility at grt value. Mainly for versatility. Reset to orgnl conditions crucial. Looking for a gem offered by individuals. Some productivity pkgs on board adds value
    . Advise ur selling sell pts w pros/ cons
    dm moi with offer and terms. Barter welcomed
  3. jobberone

36,982 Messages
    3,544 Likes Received
    The way this works is you'll need to start your own thread. I can't do that for you. I won't delete this one for a time to allow you to copy and paste it into a new thread.
  4. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I would peruse the lenovo outlet or cdw.com outlet. I've gotten some great deals.

I would also set up a deal alert on slickdeals or fatwallet and snatch up the next decent deal on your spec computer.
  5. Hopeuhavechange

Hopeuhavechange New Member

145 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks.
  6. jobberone

36,982 Messages
    3,544 Likes Received
    Changed my mine but I'm going to try and remember these outlets and slickdeals, yada. Thanks a lot. Sorry for the delayed response.