1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Playoff tickets. I know

Discussion in 'Market Zone' started by mooseq, Nov 15, 2016.

1. mooseq

mooseq Active Member

261 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    I know its still early but I plan on going to Dallas home playoff games. Is there a season ticket holder that is interested in selling their tickets. I would take 1 or 2 ticket whichever works. Thanks

2. danzryd

danzryd New Member

9 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Keep in touch with me the closer we get. I own several seats so I'll have some to offer.

alicetooljam likes this.
  3. Simon1722

Simon1722 New Member

2 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hi. Same here. I am a big fan from germany and already bookt the flight to the USA in January.
    I hope to get 2 tickets for Dallas in the playoffs. I am there on Jan 14./15. and Sunday 22nd.
    So if there is anyone who doesn't need his 2 tickets and sell it to a loud fan for a fair price ( not these tripple ones) i would love it. Thanks.

4. TheSkaven

TheSkaven Last Man Standing

4,217 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    Put me down as being interested as well. I live in Latin America now but am going to come back with my wife and stay three weeks in Texas just to see the divisional playoff and championship game (hope I'm not jinxing them haha)

5. EST_1986

EST_1986 Well-Known Member

3,804 Messages
    3,575 Likes Received
    Put me on the list, Ill be coming in from the International Space Station the week if the conference championship game

roughneck266 and romothesavior like this.
  6. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,098 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    Whoa

7. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,801 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    I have two in sec 441 on 40 yard line

8. Simon1722

Simon1722 New Member

2 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hi. If there is ANY way that one Season Ticket holder would sent me this Pre Sale Code for Tuesday, that would be awesome.
    I bring a german beer to you for tailgate.
    Thaaaaaaaanks.

9. themash

themash New Member

1 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I am also looking for a single ticket, I nearly bought a good seat in C110 until I went to pay and realised the website then added $350 service charge! I grudge paying that level of service fee to a website and would rather buy direct from a fan.
    Any fans with season ticket to sell in a good seat pm me.
    I am a Scottish Fan and will be travelling all the way from Scotland UK to watch the playoff. Booked to stay until 23rd as hoping we'll have more than one match to play!