WTB: Season Ticket Holders

Discussion in 'Market Zone' started by Afigueroa22, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,116 Messages
    213 Likes Received
    I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, if not then please move.

Me and my girlfriend are looking to buy tickets from anyone who doesn't plan on going or has two extra tickets to sell. I'm not really sure how it works with the tickets for you guys to be honest.
    We live in California and have never been to a regular season game let alone a playoff game because it is so darn expensive. I figure if we get to the NFC Championship Game I will always regret not going if we win it all because we are twenty-three with no kids and we might not ever get the chance again.

2. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

24,775 Messages
    4,767 Likes Received
    Best of luck to you. The divisional round of the playoffs will be outstanding if we win the east.

I can't even begin to imagine how great an nfc championship would be but I hope we all find out.

3. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,824 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    PM me for NFCCG

4. NorthNJCowboysFan

NorthNJCowboysFan New Member

11 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Hi - first post here! Im coming from NJ with my 9 year old son for both of our first Cowboys playoff game. Coming in for the divisional round. Is anyone here looking to sell divisional round tickets before I look on ticket exchange or other sites?

Or does anyone know which secondary market is the best to look at? We appreciate any/all help we can get!

5. danzryd

danzryd New Member

9 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I've got tickets to sell. Shoot me a PM and I can send you the options.

6. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,824 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    Tickets arent cheap for this one guys. Mine are section 441, 40 yard line seats (2). PM for details.

7. cody_04l

cody_04l New Member

13 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Dad is a huge packers fan I'm a cowboys fan. Our first game. Anyone have tickets?