1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

WTB: Tickets to the October 28th game against the Giants at face value

Discussion in 'Market Zone' started by fffiasco, Jul 24, 2012.

1. fffiasco

fffiasco Member

733 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    I'd like to preface this by saying if this is against any forum rules, I apologize it isn't intentional.

Im looking to make a trip out to see our cowboys for the first time in my life (24 years old). Ive been saving for over 8 years and Id like to make the experience as special as possible. I dont have a ton of money so I want to get the best bang for my buck.

Tickets go on sale for the OCT 28th match up against the giants on friday. However, i have a feeling the seats id like to get will be long gone by then.

What im asking, if any season ticket holder is willing, is to have someone with early access purchase two tickets for me and sell them directly to me at face value. Again, if this is against any rules i do apologize. If anyone is interested please pm me. I would be forever grateful.

Thanks

Edit: Im coming from California so traveling is putting a dent in my wallet aswell.
  2. jobberone

jobberone Save the Snow Leopard Staff Member

35,280 Messages
    2,707 Likes Received
    Not sure but maybe the market zone.
  3. fffiasco

fffiasco Member

733 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Im looking to make a trip out to see our cowboys for the first time in my life (24 years old). Ive been saving for over 8 years and Id like to make the experience as special as possible. I dont have a ton of money so I want to get the best bang for my buck.

Tickets go on sale for the OCT 28th match up against the giants on friday. However, i have a feeling the seats id like to get will be long gone by then.

What im asking, if any season ticket holder is willing, is to have someone with early access purchase two tickets for me and sell them directly to me at face value. Again, if this is against any rules i do apologize. If anyone is interested please pm me. I would be forever grateful.

Thanks

Edit: Im coming from California so traveling is putting a dent in my wallet aswell.

Im interested in lower level tickets Main or Hall of Fame. My price range per ticket is ~200. Please help if you can!
  4. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You won't find too many seats at face value. Since you're making the trip from Cali, you might as well NOT EVEN consider a ticket in the 400 level. I'd sit 300, or lower (200 is the best). You might as well pony up, spend about 200 on a ticket..and get a good seat. The tickets that go on sale Friday are only going to be the ones left after all the season-ticket holders got their's anyways.
  5. fffiasco

fffiasco Member

733 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    thats what im looking to do. spend about 200 per ticket in the 200 section.
  6. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If you're patient, you'll EASILY find some in the 200 level for $200-250. That's my preference as well. I just found some for the egirls game for $215/each, section 242, Row 3. I use stubhub and/or nfl ticket exchange. I hope that helps.