1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

WTS: Authentic Tony Romo Jersey

Discussion in 'Market Zone' started by BigD5, Jan 13, 2013.

1. BigD5

BigD5 Active Member

202 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    I purchased myself a brand new Authentic Nike Tony Romo jersey to start this season. It is the home white jersey with cowboy blue numbers and letters.

After the Washington game I have come to the conclusion that I am through with this bum. You can argue all you want about is he elite, is it the team or organization around him, etc etc. Point is I have seen enough and I have called it quits on Romo. But I will always love my cowboys

Now to my point. I have no use for this jersey anymore. I don't want it. I will never wear it again. I only wore it twice this season. Once when we played Seattle and I didn't wear it again until the Pittsburgh game because I thought it was bad luck. Dumb I know.

I paid $250 plus tax for it in September. There is absolutely nothin wrong with it. I would like to get at least $200 out of it and get me another players jersey. I'm thinking Witten. Anyway is anyone interested in buying it? Pm me if you are interested.
  2. cowboyschmps3

cowboyschmps3 Well-Known Member

2,218 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    You'll regret selling it, try ebay or Craigslist
  3. dallasfan4lizife

dallasfan4lizife Well-Known Member

2,559 Messages
    238 Likes Received
    wait another year and that jersey is gonna be worth about 60, cause he won't be here anymore....what a terrible end to a bright beginning
  4. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,386 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Honestly you won't get anywhere close to 200 for it. Jerseys don't retain value unless they are autographed. The second you take the tags off the value plummets. That plus the massive influx of knockoffs from China severely hurt the value. You might get 100 or so. You should probably just keep it unless you don't mind eating 150 loss on it.
  5. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,312 Messages
    467 Likes Received
    You should PM SDCowboy85. Also, CowboysLakerfan (I think that is the screenname) Havent seen them around here since the Redskins game, but they absolutely LOVE Tony Romo and would probably dish out that much money for his jersey. Good luck.