1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

WTS: DeMarco Murray McFarland NFL Series 31

Discussion in 'Market Zone' started by Skinsradiosucks, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Skinsradiosucks

Skinsradiosucks Member

219 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If anyone is interested in getting this figure when it comes out around December, I can order them through my distributor for my Sports and Collectibles company. Looks like they are going to run about $15 each. Let me know your interest so it will help me with the pre-ordering of the cases.

thanks!
  2. Sb or Bust

Sb or Bust Active Member

216 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    I bought the 3 pack that had Drew Bledsoe, Julius Jones, and Roy Williams(DB) I'll wait a bit on Murray
  3. Dallas4ever

Dallas4ever Active Member

2,547 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I can't blame you!:D
  4. CashMan

CashMan Well-Known Member

1,428 Messages
    173 Likes Received
    I stopped buying McFarlanes years ago. With the changing of teams for players, and them releasing the same player on the same team, just in a different pose, annoyed me.
  5. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,319 Messages
    1,547 Likes Received
    You can get them anywhere for $15. That's beyond full retail which is only 12.99...
  6. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,546 Messages
    107 Likes Received
    He never said he was offering you a deal. ;)
  7. SDCowboy85

15,319 Messages
    1,547 Likes Received
    :laugh2:I wonder what he's doing with the extra $2.
  8. Sb or Bust

Sb or Bust Active Member

216 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    Laughing all the way to the bank. He he He suckas
  9. Dallas4ever

Dallas4ever Active Member

2,547 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Getting a little off the top for your trouble is the american way!!

Be glad you're not in Russia!!! :D
  10. Skinsradiosucks

Skinsradiosucks Member

219 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh you guys forgot shipping was free?? Didnt realize people would be so ungrateful about it. Then again, if you want, you can find him for $12.99 in the retail stores that you obviously burn no gas getting too. Was just trying to make it convenient for folks.
  11. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Well-Known Member

903 Messages
    291 Likes Received
    I have been looking for the one where Witten is running without his helmet, any suggestions
  12. SDCowboy85

15,319 Messages
    1,547 Likes Received
    Try Amazon or ClarkToys.
  13. DeWare94

DeWare94 Member

953 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    i gotta see what it looks like first, ive been following murray since he signed his letter of intent to oklahoma though so i'll probably get it
  14. Skinsradiosucks

Skinsradiosucks Member

219 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Just checked out your suggestion at clarktoys. So he offers the figures at what prices plus shipping? Case closed.
  15. SDCowboy85

15,319 Messages
    1,547 Likes Received
    If you want to talk shipping, anyone on this forum can just go to their local Toys R Us or Walmart and get it for less than you.
  16. Skinsradiosucks

Skinsradiosucks Member

219 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    $12.99 retail + gas = less than $15...got it. But I get it, you tried to make me out to be some kind of scammer and I clearly showed that I am not. Good day young man.
  17. bsheeern

bsheeern Well-Known Member

1,760 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    Guys 15 $ is a good deal on these. They are 12.99 retail without tax. Gas is $3.XX a gallon and it takes atleast 20 minutes to get to a Walmart, park, go find the 1 that they might have in stock, go check out and get back home.

Well worth the extra $1.

What's the process of ordering? Are there gonna be any variants on Murray? Thx
  18. Skinsradiosucks

Skinsradiosucks Member

219 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Distributor had them listed as releasing December 2012. They dont guarantee variants in the cases although there can be.
    We take paypal or money order, can share information as needed for the transaction. Just wanted to find out how many people were interested so I could get a case count when I order them.
    It seems that many people here dont understand the economics behind retail products, Im glad you could see what I was saying.
    The other factor they dont mention is...how often do you get the figure you want the first time you go looking for it? Exactly...

But for those who are serious and want one, please message me and I will take down your information and alert when they ship to me.
  19. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Don't Let anyone bug ya. I am an avid memorabilia collector along with the mcFarlanes. I have the three original emmitts they came out with. 15 bucks with no shipping, no tax and no burning the gas and "hoping" to find it is a deal. I know because I have a fortune in these things.

As for Clark toys they are a good company but a bit expensive plus the shipping. The nice thing though about them is that they also get exclusive figures from mcfarlane sine they are a master distributor (their largest btw).
  20. Skinsradiosucks

Skinsradiosucks Member

219 Messages
    0 Likes Received