1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Guitars

Discussion in 'Market Zone' started by jobberone, Apr 26, 2012.

1. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

47,545 Messages
    9,840 Likes Received
    Have about 4 to sell.

Alvarez 5022 S/N 14354 acoustic guitar made in Japan has a ding on the right side top of guitar courtesy grandson. No case. Looks like the RF20 $50.

Alvarez Artist electrical acoustic guitar AD60C S/N 107 natural finish. Almost new condition. New dreadnought generic case. $275

Waterbury Custom S/N 108003 solid body electric guitar w/case couple of very small nicks and tarnished bridge (have no idea how old it is). Gold hardware. Pickups??? $275

Tradition S20 Les Paul wannabe S/N 02091195 Japan model gold top chrome hardware looks like current S200 model PAF Humbuckers. Comes with case. They are about $850 new with case. $275

I'm having trouble showing pics right now so send me a PM with your email and I'll send them that way for now. Hopefully somebody will school me.

Or will sell them all together name your price.