1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Yahoo Photos: A Few Day 2 Morning Pics

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jul 26, 2008.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,137 Messages
    6,918 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam Jones, right, returns a football as he signs autographs for fans following morning practice at NFL training camp, Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens, right, shakes hands and speaks with fans as he signs autographs following morning practice at NFL training camp, Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys' Tank Johnson, left, has his eye checked by a member of the staff during morning practice at the NFL football team's training camp Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif. Johnson continued participating in drills.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam Jones, right, delivers a shot to wide receiver Mike Jefferson, left, during the NFL football team's practice at training camp, Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo (9) makes a pass as quarterback Richard Bartel (4) looks on during NFL football training camp practice, Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Two young fans try to get an autograph from Dallas Cowboys linebacker Tearrius George (59) following morning practice at NFL football training camp, Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware makes his way through tackling dummies during drills at NFL football training camp, Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys running back Marion Barber (24) tries to escape the grasp of safety Roy Williams, right, as the two participate in drills at the NFL football team's training camp, Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo gives a nod and a smile to cheering fans as he arrives on the practice field during football training camp, Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens smiles at the fans as they chant his name during drills at training camp, Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens, right, makes a reception as cornerback Terence Newman, left, defends during morning practice at the NFL football team's training camp Saturday, July 26, 2008, in Oxnard, Calif.

<Hope to see find pics of the other 70-odd players>
  2. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,183 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    when will our #1's practice?
  3. FaithInWade01

FaithInWade01 Benched

66 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    is it me, or did roy get considerably slimmer?
  4. WoodysGirl

67,137 Messages
    6,918 Likes Received
    I have no idea how you can tell. Poor camera angle.

JMO, Roy has hamhocks for legs (big butt, big legs). He'll never have the traditional DB look, so slim should be relative when discussing him.
  5. dueyhemlock

dueyhemlock Hog Hunter

998 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Guys, I was going to say that player is to skinny to be Roy but then I noticed he had a hold on Barber's collar. :D
  6. adamc91115

adamc91115 New Member

738 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Nah, I don't think its just you. I didn't even think it was him, he actually looks like a DB.
  7. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    his arms look defined though, they never used to

or we haven't seen it because of the stupid, long sleeve shirt
  8. Disturbed

Disturbed A Mere Flesh Wound

1,448 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Photoshop is great.....you can make anyone look good.
  9. dueyhemlock

dueyhemlock Hog Hunter

998 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Tank looks down right mean! We have some big boys on this team. He's double the size of the trainer.

Is Adam Jones also a boxer?
  10. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,209 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    He is not wearing his traditional white long sleeves.
  11. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    a lot slimmer
  12. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    WG's cooking. :D
  13. WoodysGirl

67,137 Messages
    6,918 Likes Received
    Whateva. If anything blame me for his pseudo-fat years...
  14. zack

zack Well-Known Member

2,151 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    Man, that was the first thing I noticed. He looks totally different!
  15. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,149 Messages
    1,164 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:

I see that Roy has perfected his "collaring" technique... front to back. :eek:
  16. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,585 Messages
    2,242 Likes Received
    I was going to say that looks to be about the same one he got Garcia with a few years back. Face first. I knew it would set this thread on fire so I didn't do it but I'm pretty sure thats a legal move.
  17. sago1

sago1 Active Member

7,789 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Roy sure likes thinner but more defined to me. Strange to see his arms after so many years of his wearing those long white shirts.
  18. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,149 Messages
    1,164 Likes Received

Ok... so what you are saying soon it wont be :lmao2:
    They will create yet another rule for the Cowboys.
  19. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,585 Messages
    2,242 Likes Received
    Heres another picture of Roy:

[IMG]
  20. johnnyd

johnnyd Active Member

1,657 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Mike Jefferson's got some gun's , he's alot bigger than i thougt he was.