1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

You have to let the dog out - Dez Bryant

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Galian Beast, Oct 27, 2013.

1. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,547 Messages
    1,140 Likes Received
    Lets not forget Witten ran Dez down not the other way around and was screaming at Dez
  2. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

15,145 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    is this the same Romo that every talking head, former coach, players and teamates are saying he's playing the best ball of his career?
  3. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,006 Messages
    1,052 Likes Received
    Yea, Witten ran him down. To shut the child up.
    Vintage likes this.
  4. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,010 Messages
    498 Likes Received
    The same one. I dont need the media to corrupt what I can clearly see with my own eyes.

There is something wrong with him or he is on the decline but he is not right and hast been.

We are getting very average play from a qb that is paid to be one of the best.
  5. CowboyStar88

4,547 Messages
    1,140 Likes Received
    Who are you calling a child? Last I checked he was a 24 year old man that can act how he wants. Sorry you don't like it. But I guess the robotic we need to get better process is works just fine for you. Finally someone shows some emotion after a loss or during a huge let down and it's he's a "child"
    BigStar and Galian Beast like this.
  6. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing Zone Supporter

3,655 Messages
    1,442 Likes Received
    Is there some wine tasting post event? What's with all this class bs...this is a tough physical game made up of athletic freaks. Class? I'll take passion then the pinky finger up any day...
    parcells4prez likes this.
  7. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

15,145 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    the only thing wrong with him today was he was going to get killed if he held the ball at all and he still had 3 TDs with no INTs.

I hate stats but damn, 66% completion 18 tds 5 INTs rating 101. Hell, maybe we should put Orton in because Romo is clearly on the decline.
  8. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

1,646 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    Most idiots would fill in the blank
  9. Ratmatt

Ratmatt Active Member

919 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    I agree with you on the last sentence,except I think San Diego beat us.
  10. loublue22

loublue22 Well-Known Member

2,351 Messages
    328 Likes Received
    I can't believe this is even a story. Guys can't be passionate anymore?

Brady does this every week.
  11. CooterBrown

CooterBrown Well-Known Member

1,617 Messages
    321 Likes Received
    I thought he looked like Michael Irvin on the sidelines. Good for him. That team needed a wake-up and he gave it to them. Football is an emotional game and this team's "leaders" are usually too business-like as they go about the "process" of stacking good days.
    BigStar, mmohican29 and lane like this.
  12. cowboys1981

cowboys1981 Well-Known Member

2,241 Messages
    1,127 Likes Received
    I admire the fire Dez plays with. The media will make a story of anything these days. Lets move on to next week and run Minnesota out of our house
  13. Corso

Corso Well-Known Member

2,373 Messages
    1,527 Likes Received
    You believe those talking heads when they are dogging Romo?

Just saying...
  14. CaptainCreed

CaptainCreed Active Member

380 Messages
    154 Likes Received
  15. BHendri5

BHendri5 Well-Known Member

3,242 Messages
    58 Likes Received

I agree we may need to play with more passion/emotion. but still have some house cleaning to do, gettingthe rest of Parcells and Phillips losers out of here, they are dumb stupid and often injured. Ware, Scandrick, Church,yes Church, Murray, Tanner, Dunbar, Austin, Free, Bernadeau, Garrett just about got them all out. Ware, I do not want to get rid of really,if we can get his replacement and make him situational.

Anyone, who blames Garrett, for this is a knucklehead, it is on the players.
  16. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

9,023 Messages
    1,302 Likes Received
    Terrance Williams doesn't stretch outright to try to get a touchdown from like 5 yards away from the endzone, and we probably end up winning that game.
  17. CowboyStar88

4,547 Messages
    1,140 Likes Received
    Church? What??? Young player who plays good? What? Come on guy has 3 fumble recoveries a bunch of FF solid tackler 97% of the time and you want to jettison him?
  18. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Sometimes it needs to be done.. there's no diva in Dez.
  19. kevm3

kevm3 Well-Known Member

902 Messages
    486 Likes Received
    Dez absolutely did what needs to be done. I'm tired of 'the process' and all the talk about needing to bounce back. If you're not making plays, I want a guy like Dez or Lee to get in that guy's face. When you have a core of guys who can walk off the field smiling after getting spanked or beaten by divisional rivals, you have a problem on your team.I want a guy who is animated and hates losing. I can't imagine a guy like Sean Lee smiling and giving the other team dap after losing a close game. Dez and Sean are the type of guys we need to build this franchise around.
    lane likes this.
  20. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

14,213 Messages
    1,348 Likes Received
    He wasn't even on the field on 3rd and 14. Why?

And I'm not convinced Detroit is a good team. They look pretty mediocre to me. We have a tendency to make teams look better than what they are. Time will tell about both teams.