1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

You really want to see a team?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Avenging Hayseed, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Avenging Hayseed

Avenging Hayseed Interwebs fooseball expert

2,262 Messages
    26 Likes Received

IMO Garrett is a cheap version of Mike Martz as a playcaller. Cheap because at least Martz actually accomplished a few things in his career, including winning a Superbowl. Garrett has not.

Jason Garrett is married to throwing the ball,.....doesnt seem to matter the down or distance or situation either. Ive had enuff of it,....its unsound football,...plain and simple.

Norv Turner simply does not call an unsound offense. He is balanced.
  2. Avenging Hayseed

2,262 Messages
    26 Likes Received

Exactly! Now your getting it!
  3. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,572 Messages
    1,429 Likes Received
    Negative. Never gonna happen with this staff and roster.
  4. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,018 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    If we went 4-3 spencer becomes expendable imo. Id invest the money needed to resign him into a pass rushin de.
  5. Canadian BoyzFan

Canadian BoyzFan Active Member

3,315 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Norv has done nothing to help Rivers who suffers from the same problems Romo does. Romo DOES NOT FIT the system Jason and Norv run, why do so many people not get this?

:bang2:
  6. Avenging Hayseed

2,262 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Here is a post I made on another board,...with the cuss words deleted!...LOL My bet is millions of Cowboys fans across the country all thought the same thing!

..." True story.......

We have the ball on about our own 27, all of our time outs left,....about 3 minutes and 15 seconds left in the game.

I looked at my family and I STRESSED.......NOW,....I want to see us mix in QUITE A BIT of the run on this drive. Run clock,...either score the winning touchdown or at very least kick the tying field goal but leave no time on the clock.

But heres the thing.....I KNEW they wouldnt do THAT. I mean afterall,....why the frick would they? Its not In Garretts M O. THEY NEVER FRIKKING DO! EVER! Why would they start now, season on the line or not.

So what do they do? Sure as #### they come out in hurry up mode,.....romo gets fooled and throws the pick. Game over. Sooooooooooooooooo f@##@ dumb! Just so dumb. I mean really,...both starting receivers hurt,....but WTH,....Lets fling it around anyway with no receivers and right into the teeth of the blitz that we havent stopped all night.

Did Romo make a dumb throw? Sure he did. BUT WTH KEEP putting him in that situation . On the road, crowd noise, no receivers so the d can really Key up. Just plain forking stupid. 3:15 is a frikkin eternity! Im all for keeping Garrett another year but can WE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD get an OC in here thats understands the forking value of a running game? PLEASE!!!!!!! ....."
  7. dez_for_prez

dez_for_prez Active Member

1,045 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Lovie had Rod Marinlli, Mike Tice and Martz. That must be why he got fired.
  8. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Well-Known Member

1,959 Messages
    684 Likes Received
    This. This talk is fantasy. Lovie should be hired as HC if anything and get HIM a real OC.