1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

You stay classy, Baylor

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by The30YardSlant, Feb 24, 2007.

1. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. WDN

WDN Benched

426 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  3. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Living vicariously through ITT Tceh. I have now seen it all :lmao:
  4. WDN

WDN Benched

426 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sour grapes?

A&M can't beat Tech in any meaningful sport.
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received
  6. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There is a difference between smack talk and punching another man in the nuts in a D-1 basketball game :rolleyes:
  7. calico

calico Well-Known Member

4,251 Messages
    65 Likes Received

Am I the only one who finds it to be a complete riot that HH is getting on Baylor about cheap shots when he found it funny when Colt McCoy was cheap shotted by a classless aggie?

Not to mention the sig pic of a player getting injured...it just bleeds class.

I wonder what the reaction would be if a had a sig pic with a razed bonfire pile with the caption "clean up, aisle 12." But that would be classless.

:rolleyes:
  8. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Kellen Heard's hit was cheap and stupid, though McCoy shouldnt have taken his helmet off during the play

Bennett's hit, the one in my sig, was completely legal and an example of a perfect football hit. Even McCoy acknowledged that it was a good hit after the fact.

And again, there is a SLIGHT difference between mocking a whiny little beetch who has to get csrted off for a freaking stinger and an incident that killed 12 people. Or punching someone in the gonads.
  9. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received
    You know...sometimes it might be wise if you just keep your hate of other texas teams to yourself, it saves yourself from the embarrassment of hypocrisy.
  10. calico

calico Well-Known Member

4,251 Messages
    65 Likes Received
    I never said Bennett's hit was not legal, I just pointed it out that you celebrate a player getting injured...

As for the illegal hit on McCoy by Heard, it should not have mattered what Colt was doing...especially if he is taking his helmet off after the whistle...
  11. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

15,205 Messages
    307 Likes Received
    you squeeze your own nuts at football games an now we're supposed to care about this?