1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Your Draft Sleepers

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by mrmason67, Jan 14, 2012.

1. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

3,089 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    I really dont see Darron Thomas going before the 4th round, 5th round is his best case scenario which is why everyone was so surprised he declared. Hes a huge project for sure because of the type of player he is and what kind of offense he ran. The spread triple option just doesnt produce many NFL QB's. Not sure what kind of 40 he is going to run, but I could see a team experimenting him at WR if he runs somewhere near 4.5. Think Joe Webb of the Vikings.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received
    Homer Pick.

WVU Julian Miller DE
  3. JerryFan

JerryFan Active Member

1,243 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    WR AJ Jenkins from Illinois. I'm telling everybody right now this kid is going to be special. IMO he's better then Arrerilous Benn was from Illinois and will be better in the Pro's also. Runs great routes, catches everything with his hands, is fast, and can return KO's and punts. If the kid had a good QB or even offense at Illinois he'd be getting talked about being selected in the 2nd round instead of being in the 20 or 30 range as a WR.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,769 Likes Received
    LB Keenan Robinson
  5. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,034 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    CB Omar Bolden, Arizona St. Would have been a first round CB but tore his ACL in spring practice. Projected to go in round 3-4. Would be an absolute steal if the Cowboys can get him.
  6. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,566 Messages
    2,947 Likes Received
    Bryan Anger, P, California.

Yes, I'm serious.
  7. JoeCorrado

JoeCorrado Active Member

1,972 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Blew out his knee two years running. Not good.