1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Your favorite moment in the game?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by ZeroClub, Sep 18, 2006.

1. ZeroClub

ZeroClub just trying to get better

7,619 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It is always great when the Cowboys beat the Redskins. It happened again last night. So, what's your favorite moment from last night's game?

------------
    There was one play in particular that sticks out to me. The Redskins were on offense. Presnap, a Redskin (Cooley?) went in motion. Ware followed him, from left to right. But instead of dropping off in coverage as the ball was snapped, Ware blitzed and applied immediate pressure.

It looked good, seamless, like the Dallas coaches were outsmarting the Redskins coaches....
  2. skinsngibbs4life

skinsngibbs4life Active Member

1,382 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    when the final whistle blew :(
  3. Portland Fanatic

Portland Fanatic Active Member

4,459 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    When Vandy hit the 49 yard FG and made it a 3 score game for the Skins. Last year was haunting me...

After that I could breath and say...ok we got this one now.
  4. Tra_Col99

Tra_Col99 Member

264 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hurd with the opening tackle! I knew our boys were going to bring it after seeing that.
  5. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,567 Messages
    501 Likes Received
    Roy's int after the offense (JuJo) turned the ball over.
  6. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

5,075 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    TD pass to T Glen
  7. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,365 Messages
    1 Likes Received

I concur.....that kept me from going into hyperventilation. I only had 1 paper sack left. :)
  8. 21JJ21

21JJ21 New Member

75 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Every Defensive play when WARE was in the backfield. That means ..A LOT OF PLAY :)
  9. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

24,062 Messages
    774 Likes Received
    When I thought TO had his 1st TD at stadium... followed by Glenn and HIS TD... followed by ROY saving game.... LOL
  10. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Ware's sack where he fell to the ground after the play was over.
  11. T-New41

T-New41 Shut 'em Down

2,227 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    So many to choose from. I liked the FG from 50, we need a solid kicking game. Roy's hit on Betts short of the first down (Madden kept gushing over the hit and used it as an example to young DB's and LB'ers on how to tackle), Roy's Int, Glenns 40 yard TD catch.

There was a play where Ware did not get the sack, but he started following Cooley across the LOS as if he was responsible for coverage. As soon as he got to the corner, he jumped the snap count and was on Burnell in a flash. I was shocked Burnell was able to get the pass away (and more shockingly almost completed it) but I liked the play because it showed that they are going to try and mix D Ware up a bit (like the time they lined him up on the opposite side and he got his sack) which can only lead to good things for our defense.
  12. hooskins

hooskins New Member

407 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good game guys, sorry I was not here to post during the game, I was watching it with a bunch of your kind, and then had tons of hw to do. Good win, your D looks sick nasty, hopefully our offense will start clicking.
  13. Portland Fanatic

4,459 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao2: :lmao: :bow:
  14. Portland Fanatic

4,459 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My four year old son was watching with me...he loved that! He was laughing out loud and said Dad did you see that...he's hitting himself.

It was too funny...had to be there.
  15. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Me too...frickin Rumph!:mad: :D
  16. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

24,062 Messages
    774 Likes Received
    I think between TO and Drew not sync'ing up yet combined with him not playing the last half of the season last = him dropping some balls..... meaning that as the season goes on he will turn back into the "Animal" that Glenn says he is... that WE fans believe he is....
  17. WAREWOLFE94

WAREWOLFE94 New Member

73 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [IMG]

Yeah that look like the ole nestea plunge.
  18. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,953 Messages
    4,302 Likes Received
    Will not say it was my favorite, was not really a game changer.

However the one that impressed me the most was when Fasano was getting held all the way and still managed to catch the ball with his free hand.

Pretty amazing play from a rook IMO.
  19. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,953 Messages
    4,302 Likes Received
    We are showing our age as that was the first thing I thought of when I saw him do that.:laugh2:
  20. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Owens did drop some balls but not that TD pass...Rumph made a great play.