1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Yurbuds

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by ajk23az, Sep 18, 2011.

1. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,823 Messages
    181 Likes Received
    Anyone have experience with these?

http://www.yurbuds.com/#/shop-now

I run a lot, outside and on the treadmill, and have massive problems with my headphones slipping out when I start sweating a lot.

2. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Lmao...I was going to post this question about a month ago. I tried to buy a set, but the website was screwed up, and the sizing is a pain in the butt. I gave up after a week of trying to get a pair.

I bought a pair of knock off yurbuds made by panasonic or something....they looked very similar and are marketed for "sports", but the results were very poor. After about 2.5-3 miles I started to work up a good sweat and couldn't keep the damn things in my ear. I think "sports" is a relative term to the people who make these things.

Anyway, I finally just ponied up the dough for a pair of Sennheisers and I'm done with it. I didn't want wrap-arounds, but these things just work. Love 'em so far.

3. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I use this while running. Works great. Holds about 2GB of music.

Sony NWZ-W252 Headphone-Style Walkman MP3 Player

[​IMG]