1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Zach Martin? Are you serious?

Discussion in 'Jerry/Garrett/Rant Zone' started by GiveDezdaBall88, May 8, 2014.

1. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

863 Messages
    407 Likes Received
    We also haven't replaced, Newton. Allen, Haley, Emmitt, Lett, Maryland, Jones, Sanders, Lily, Manster, Too Tall, etc.
  2. mickswag

mickswag Active Member

212 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    You can't be serious.
  3. brymatt94

brymatt94 Active Member

449 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    Was thinking the exact same thing. I saw his post in the Draft Zone earlier. Was called a troll then and is being called a troll now. Pattern?
  4. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,285 Messages
    556 Likes Received
    their special teams didnt let them down, a bad call by a coach made that decision. Lets clear that up.That player should NOT have been there and i said that to my friend immediately after i saw him back there.

Baltimore was beatable, Seattle set teh tone and SF played to it thinking they could overcome it, clearly that wasnt the case.

Their Oline clearly helped them, i dont deny that, but it was defenses that were dictating the games that won. Im not saying we need that defense to win, we have a good offense, but im stating that you are not addressing, safety has been a clear thorn in our side. the cards were played (yes barr, donald would have been wonderful) but the cards in the stack come out anotehr way and Dallas should have seen it and gone with it and left the first round cleaning up one problem on defense. A defense that was a glaring problem.
  5. Fla Cowpoke

Fla Cowpoke Well-Known Member

2,662 Messages
    563 Likes Received
    They weren't in the same draft

You are comparing established players with a guy that is just coming into the league. Ask in 3-4 years.
  6. ShiningStar

6,285 Messages
    556 Likes Received

let me be very clear on this, im not arguning that you are wrong. im not saying the pick was wrong, i am saying, a good chance to clean up at safety and i feel Dallas missed on the opp. All im saying,
  7. GiveDezdaBall88

GiveDezdaBall88 Active Member

337 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    Henderson was the number 1 recruit out of high school, miami can't coach, he will go to the NFL and dominate.
  8. GiveDezdaBall88

337 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    Answer me this? How are we going to rush the qb?
  9. Cas2800

Cas2800 Member

383 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Better yet how about you leave now and only come back if he makes the Pro Bowl.
  10. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

863 Messages
    407 Likes Received
    What game was toy watching, their punt returner fumbled the ball twice in FG range for Giants, yes special teams lost that game.

Ravens and Seattle game both ended by what? Kap throwing to WR covered by Sherman that would have won game and overthrew his wr against ravens that would have won the game
  11. WittenFan

WittenFan Member

99 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Not with the safeties you are so upset we didn't take.
  12. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

1,700 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    No idea. As you said, so many of these guys arguments are based on their "psychic powers" it's not even worth debating. It's not even that I necessarily agree or disagree, but you can't have a discussion with people whose logic revolves around what their crystal ball tells them about how long Romo's back will hold up or how well the team is going to play next year.
    brymatt94 likes this.
  13. RoboQB

RoboQB Active Member

389 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    A funny side note is that Seattle drafted G, James Carpenter a couple years ago in the first round... now he's a starter with a SB victory... I figured I'd just
    reply to you since you have more sense than the OP.
    brymatt94 likes this.
  14. Maxmadden

Maxmadden Active Member

991 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    I think it's way past your bedtime. It is a school night.
  15. ShiningStar

6,285 Messages
    556 Likes Received
    okay if its the one player who made both mistakes, do you blame the rest of them? Seriosuly? The guy made the mistake the first time. This is the for the SB, not the first game of the year. You remove him plain and simple. Im not blaming the whole special teams because the Coach failed to make the correct call.
  16. GiveDezdaBall88

337 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    We have no 1 to rush the qb and the worst secondary in the NFL, but we have Martin.
  17. ShiningStar

6,285 Messages
    556 Likes Received
    yea when people remember that seattle team, they will rave about the offensive line. anything that D did was on teh way side. ok.
  18. mickswag

mickswag Active Member

212 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    So was Fred Rouse, remember him?
    Vanilla2 likes this.
  19. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

2,562 Messages
    1,481 Likes Received
    Same people mad right now...have complained in the past that we don't build from the trenches out....you guys continue to be mad at life.
  20. Vanilla2

Vanilla2 Well-Known Member

1,458 Messages
    630 Likes Received
    Sleep it off and try again tomorrow.