1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Zell Whacks Matthews

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by 31WillHammerU, Sep 2, 2004.

1. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    huh? I don't get it...
  2. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Everybody this morning, including you were happy as clams about Millers speech, and thought he was great. But now given that he thought Kerry was great, including strengthning the military, just a few years ago, you don't really care one way or the other. Ok LOL!
  3. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I never professed love for him this morning, and if I did it was a typo... I loved what he did... it was funny, passionate, bold and very entertaining...

I loved the little quips, saying and the way he'd scowl in the camera....LOL. Reminded me of my grandpa when he wanted to tan my hide w/ a switch for ... nevermind, won't tell you why he wanted to tan my hide....LOL

so... sorry if you got the impression that I was "spinning" on my thoughts about him... I haven't changed my view of him one way or the other... and to tell you the truth... I hadn't read that quote you posted yet, but will and still will think the same about his performance last night.
  4. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Good for you. But he did speak rather highly of the man you hate! I thought Miller was a Idiot before last night..so my thoughts on him won't change either. I just think it's funny that he said that and then ripped Kerry.

I guess as everyone knows now, you have to be really careful what you say, It will always come back to bite you in the AZZ...That goes for both parties!

Of course I didn't mean Kerry! :D
  5. marsbennett

marsbennett Mars Man

1,068 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Matthews is losing all credibilty that he ever had. Great observations...sad to see C. Matthews caving into liberal pressure to stop being even handed. He used to be years ago, but he hasn't been for some time. Now, he's worse than he has ever been.