1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Zogby has race within 3 points/now 12pt difference

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    They have tons of evidence sitting on the desk of many counties through out the country yes they knowing are doing wrong. You want to turn a blind eye be my guest it nothing new to see the Liberals with their head in the sand.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received
    [youtube]ky-YXvxYbck[/youtube]
  3. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    citation's please of any convictions ACORN has committed, then I'll agree with you.
  4. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    LOL. Little caylee's mom in florida hasn't been convicted of anything but you don't think she had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance?

I guess OJ is innocent of killing Nicole Brown. He wasn't convicted of that either.

Wow!
  5. Doomsday101

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received

1.Three former ACORN workers pled guilty to voter-registration fraud in Washington State today.
    The Seattle Times reported:

Three of seven defendants in the biggest voter-registration fraud scheme in Washington history have pleaded guilty and one has been sentenced, prosecutors said Monday.

The defendants were all temporary employees of ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, when they allegedly filled out and submitted more than 1,800 fictitious voter-registration cards during a 2006 registration drive in King and Pierce counties.

Numerous ACORN-related indictments and, or convictions, have been seeded across the country in recent years.

2.Four part-time ACORN employees were indicted in Kansas City, Mo., for voter registration fraud in November 2006.

3.Two Colorado ACORN workers were sentenced to community service, in January 2005, for submitting false voter registrations.

4. Four Ohio ACORN employees were indicted by a federal grand jury for submitting false voter registration forms.

How about 4 right off the bat I'm sure I can give you more considering ACORN has been involved in many disputes in many states for the same things over and over.
  6. VietCowboy

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Um...I already talked about employees, how about citations for ACORN, the company/organization?
  7. Bonecrusher#31

Bonecrusher#31 Active Member

1,818 Messages
    10 Likes Received
  8. VietCowboy

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    what I wrote previously
  9. Bonecrusher#31

Bonecrusher#31 Active Member

1,818 Messages
    10 Likes Received
  10. Doomsday101

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    You mean the company who employees them and teaches them and does so off tax payer money? Please hang it up with the Liberal BS. You don't see the forest through the trees because you choose not to.
  11. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received
    [youtube]ky-YXvxYbck[/youtube]
  12. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

9,027 Messages
    293 Likes Received
  13. VietCowboy

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    no, I asked you for citation, you obviously can't provide it therefore, when you call BS is BS.

Five years, unprecedented resources, across the country, not one case was even prosecuted, let alone a conviction.

Just because some trees are rotten, that doesn't mean the whole forest is. In fact, the forest cooperates with the authorities in investigating these rotten trees.
  14. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I think it's more proof that none of them know what they are doing. Also, the wild swings within the polling only proves that this is an even closer race than the polls suggest. To get that kind of spread in such a short time is crazy.

We all know what the polls said the last two elections and we know how that turned out, so the credibility with any poll, whether I post it or anyone else should be looked at sceptically.
  15. Doomsday101

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    When it is election after election and numerous states every single time then yes you look to the top of the organization. Because they can hide behind the employees and plead innocent they are guilt free? Give me a break
  16. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

9,027 Messages
    293 Likes Received
    Agreed. I guess we'll find out what's going on November 4th. I'm excited. We're gettin close now.
  17. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    You and Chris Mathews got that tingle going up your leg do ya?

:D
  18. VietCowboy

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    then why would the parent company getting a free pass? Why not shut down ACORN?
  19. Doomsday101

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    You right they do nothing wrong and provide an unbiased service to the election process. :rolleyes: Nailing the people at the top who are very well tied into the democratic party is not an easy task to bring down especially when you have liberals in congress fighting for them. After conviction after conviction of ACORN workers nothing has changed in how ACORN recruits or teaches its employees. Currently ACORN is under FBI investigation but the investigation has been put on hold until after the election
  20. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

9,027 Messages
    293 Likes Received
    Ha. Indeed.

Rumor is that he's gonna run in 2010 for Arlen Specter's senate seat. Weird.