1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

ZONERS: Trivia question on Friday

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by CrazyCowboy, Dec 14, 2007.

1. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,230 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    Who has sacked the elusive Tony Romo the most this year? :star:

Scroll Down?

I am not sure.....but my guess would be Miss Jessica Simpson! :) She has the best schemes and techniues in-place.

Thanks for playing

2. Rackat

Rackat Active Member

2,134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    She has great eyes and vision for getting to the QB. I hope all the sacks she's getting doesn't hurt him in the play offs. Maybe when Seattle comes to town she can be Romo's ball handler.

3. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,230 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    LOS ANGELES — Jessica Simpson is certainly blessed when it comes to belting out a song, but in terms of being a screen sensation, some (OK, many) would say that she isn’t quite as skilled.

However, a "source" supposedly told UK’s Female First that the “Irresistible” singer has a new “Blonde Ambition”: to win an Oscar for acting.

The "insider" said that the eldest Simpson sis is so desperate to be taken seriously in this arena that she is considering a script that involves full-frontal nudity.

Sadly for some, Pop Tarts has learned that this rumor is just ... a rumor. A rep for the “Dukes of Hazzard” hottie said that Simpson’s sole focus right now is on her music career and that she is busy working on a country album in Nashville.

But we’re sure that’s not all she is busy doing while in “Cowboy” country. Jessica and NFL quarterback Tony Romo have been a cozy little couple for some weeks now, and according to a Simpson pal, “Jess looks and feels the best she has been in a long, long time.”

4. pancakeman

pancakeman Well-Known Member

2,440 Messages
    735 Likes Received
    Part of her sacking success comes from her terrific swim move.
    [​IMG]