*the Period Mopar production General Lee was the unequivocal straight from the factory, pick of the parking lot:starspin:
*That's damn'ner "reportable" just sayingo_O
* Sup, BROUGHAM'S:star:
* "Crawl out thru the fallout,baby"
*He's such an Misadventureous sort of forum fellow ( dude ain't taking the time to properly sequence the linear protracted ratio of neutron...
* Boy Howdy ROWDY r u ever one misguided "Alice in wonderland",,,SHEESEo_O
*I saw those pics of him& Zeke tearing it up, while on quads, out on Dak's "PONDEROSA" TEXAS ranch land he owns, they were having a blast,you...
* I'll still climb a tree upon seeing the best most suitable oak( ain't no hickory in this A.O. ) limb to haft a hatchet& saw that little darling...
* more likely the "virtual El Condor":lmao:
** that was the running nickname placed on the #95 Irving back when he'd cared enough to maintain...
"I've received no further reports to the contrary indicating that Dick the Bruiser is willing to tap out due to the ongoing...
* I selected "3 seasons" in the thread header's poll,,, myselfo_O
*I seemingly recall as to the effects of an wizardly orchestrated AZZ THRASHING bequeathed unto us in the high minor range of UNMERCIFUL ,,, w/...
NO FEAR /DAYSTAR singers:starspin:
* :thumbup:I had their " One Nation under a groove" 8-trac tape / bought it new upon release ( straight up/ no chaser truth )
* Our ol' #35 Calvin Hill wasn't eclipsed by very much standing around 6'7" ,,,er,,,if my memory serves me well
Edit: it don't ,as dude stood...
" Highway Patrol"
* It's aired@ 5:00 am weekdays in my A.O.
I catch myself almost drooling over some of those minty Detroit Leadsleds, tho, the...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY #72
(you are loved):starspin:
*Whatever became of that cat? An owl might have put the midnight snack down on him prolly,huh?o_O
* I'd reckon maybe they would,,, perhaps:lmao: