“Time 2 makes their home ours”

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
For those that dont like twitter updates, dont click the links, pretty simple?

Lindell White: in the cowboys new locker room wheres the damn flat screens. billion $$$$ i need somtn lmao

Bullock: We need a map jus to find our way around the locker room. Offense & defense have separate locker rooms & I can't find the train'n room

jchap

Reaction score
LOL @ his new post:

"the bar we gotta pass 2 get 2 the field...will def be get'n a beer @ halftime lol"

24802150-d5c70f522e0d1f6a47414a4c1985c6f1.4a8f1a81-full.jpg

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Keith Bulluck to a Cowboys fan:

last time we played some1 on ur team got their face stomped by some1 on our team. Not say'n that's a good thing,I'm jus say'n

Hmm...classy.

true blue

Reaction score
Why isn't there a star on the field? For some reason that really bothers me. We should have our star.......

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
true blue;2896061 said:
Why isn't there a star on the field? For some reason that really bothers me. We should have our star.......

It's not put in yet. It'll be there by the time the regular season home opener gets here.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The Dodger;2896057 said:
Keith Bulluck to a Cowboys fan:

last time we played some1 on ur team got their face stomped by some1 on our team. Not say'n that's a good thing,I'm jus say'n

Hmm...classy.

I guess he forgot that we won that game :laugh2:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Ozzu;2896062 said:
It's not put in yet. It'll be there by the time the regular season home opener gets here.

Given that today's game is nationally televised and will be most people's first look at the stadium, Jerry should have made sure it would be done by today -- at least everything people will see on TV.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2896071 said:
Given that today's game is nationally televised and will be most people's first look at the stadium, Jerry should have made sure it would be done by today -- at least everything people will see on TV.

As much of a showman as Jerry is, I'd imagine he probably would have preferred it being ready tonight, but my guess is they just couldn't get it done yet.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Ozzu;2896077 said:
As much of a showman as Jerry is, I'd imagine he probably would have preferred it being ready tonight, but my guess is they just couldn't get it done yet.

Maybe he's having a special "50th season" star made and it just wasn't ready yet.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2896070 said:
I guess he forgot that we won that game :laugh2:

Seriously...

Someone should of responded to that with the score. 45-14 smacking of the Titans.

I was at that game. I was giving the fans a very hard time about Haynesworth and rubbing in the score. A few too many cold ones I think.

Someone even threw ice cubes at me!