☆ Finally Joined ☆

Wilson

Reaction score
I used to post at the DallasCowboys.com forum until they closed it down.

I've been reading this forum for quite some time but have never joined until now. The DC.com forum seemed much more friendly so I exclusively posted there. I see a lot of former members from there who joined CZ. The atmosphere seems to have improved here, so I got off the fence and joined.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh yeah, there are a LOT of former DC.com members here.

As for being friendlier, your lurking probably taught you who you want to talk to, and who you don't, so it should be a pretty smooth transition for you.

Welcome to the party, Pal!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wilson, welcome, but friendlier? Now you’ve thrown down the challenge because some come just to get into cyber scuffles.

The old DC.com would be like this now because it was beginning to change.

The major difference between the two is that the owner of this one really cares about the experiences the members have here, even the ones that can be contrary.

Wilson

Reaction score
Oh yeah, there are a LOT of former DC.com members here.

As for being friendlier, your lurking probably taught you who you want to talk to, and who you don't, so it should be a pretty smooth transition for you.

Welcome to the party, Pal!
Runwildboys, I've seen your presence here and there and I know you to be one of the more friendly posters.

Thanks for the reply.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

I've been reading this forum for quite some time but have never joined until now. The DC.com forum seemed much more friendly so I exclusively posted there. I see a lot of former members from there who joined CZ. The atmosphere seems to have improved here, so I got off the fence and joined.
:welcome: Wilson

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hey! I remember you! *Neighs happily* I am the same furry as the one that posted there. Hope you are doing well and are enjoying this forum.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Wilson, welcome, but friendlier? Now you’ve thrown down the challenge because some come just to get into cyber scuffles.

The old DC.com would be like this now because it was beginning to change.

The major difference between the two is that the owner of this one really cares about the experiences the members have here, even the ones that can be contrary.
Were You Mr Irrelevant in the 2009 draft?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
castaway_tearjerker.jpg