10-6 is what we will end up folks

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
that's what we will end up folks.

sad but true.

is it enough to make the playoffs?

atlanta..tampa bay..arizona..wash...eagles...chicago..minnesota?

i don't know.

we lose at pitt and philly?

injuries have destroyed our season along with pitiful coaching.

can we make the playoffs at 10-6?

i think we are going to make a hell of a try with our weapons coming back.

but will the real cowboys please stand the hell up?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
10-6 will get us in imo.

Rght now I have us @Chicago in the wildcard round.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Your predictions suck. I blame alcohol and the false hope you try to instill for the bruising and swelling that remains on my knuckles from last weekend.

we are going to win sunday.

i'm not going to predict a score after last week let me tell you.

31-17? what the hell was i thinking with that one?

i do think our defense and special teams will pick up the slack and we will get turnovers and win this game.

as much as johnson will get rocked..eli will get rocked more.

this defense knows that johnson can't get it done....that's why they left everything but the kitchen sink out there against tampa bay..it worked too.

i've never been more proud of this defense as i was last sunday.

i get a feeling they will carry that momentum in to this sunday and beat the giants.

it could be the beer talking...don't know.

i love the cowboys and as far as i'm concerned this is a must win game for us with the way the nfc east is shaping up.

we win this game...trust me.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
lane;2407723 said:

sad but true.

i don't know.

Sorry lane. I dig your enthusiasm but you forgot Seattle. That ought to be a slug-fest..................

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Seven;2407727 said:
Sorry lane. I dig your enthusiasm but you forgot Seattle. That ought to be a slug-fest..................
Banged up Seahawks, Turkey day, Romo's revenge...

I think we beat the Seahags.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Seven;2407727 said:

we will rock the seahawks by thirty.

oh wait...nevermind.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
windward;2407729 said:
Banged up Seahawks, Turkey day, Romo's revenge...

I think we beat the Seahags.

Seattle is the easiest game we have left.

10-6 gets us in def

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Kilyin;2407726 said:
Your predictions suck. I blame alcohol and the false hope you try to instill for the bruising and swelling that remains on my knuckles from last weekend.

:lmao2:

Kilyin

Reaction score
lane;2407732 said:

If you think that's funny you should see the side of my refrigerator... and the door on the way to the bathroom... (although that was just a grazing blow)

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Kilyin;2407733 said:
If you think that's funny you should see the side of my refrigerator... and the door on the way to the bathroom... (although that was just a grazing blow)

i feel your pain.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Our season rides on the Skins game. I reserve all judgement and further optimism until next Sunday. If we blow that game I think we're done. Romo needs his first win at Fedex, in a big way.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
How sure are you? Bet me $100 dollars. U had enough guts to start a thread predicting it, well put your money where your mouth is.

kramskoi

Reaction score
lane;2407723 said:

sad but true.

i don't know.

I would'nt go so far as to say that injury has ruined the season...this team had problems long before Romo went down.

It's time for these guys to look at the guy next to them and pledge to fight for the inches they will need to make the difference over the final eight games of the season.

They have only a small margin for error now and they should hope, if they are to lose two games, that its Pittsburgh and Baltimore, not games against the division or conference opponents.

That said, Kosier and Romo, especially, will be welcomed warmly when they return. Felix Jones could produce the spark the Cowboys desperately need in the running game. Maybe Spencer and Newman can at least make the Cowboys consistent, if not spectacular on defense.

However, none of this mitigates the fact that fundamentally, Dallas is unsound...discipline, blocking, tackling and coverage are dismal right now and all the talent in the world won't absolve those deficiencies.

Seven

Reaction score
Kilyin;2407738 said:
Our season rides on the Skins game.

Funny. I mentioned that the first time we lost to them. Not that it made or broke our season but still.............NOW we're sayin' that? We shoulda mowed right over that team. Now it's a make or break............? :rolleyes:

Kilyin

Reaction score
Seven;2407760 said:
Funny. I mentioned that the first time we lost to them. Not that it made or broke our season but still.............NOW we're sayin' that? We shoulda mowed right over that team. Now it's a make or break............? :rolleyes:

I have that game recorded in HD and for some reason I haven't deleted it yet.. I just don't understand how we played so badly in week 4. Newman got smoked like a cheap cigarette at a Motel Six.

Seven

Reaction score
Kilyin;2407764 said:
I have that game recorded in HD and for some reason I haven't deleted it yet.. I just don't understand how we played so badly in week 4. Newman got smoked like a cheap cigarette at a Motel Six.

This team doesn't have "IT" in every phase of the game. Nothing we have compensates for the deficencies. If anything, as a whole, it just gets worse.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Seven;2407768 said:
This team doesn't have "IT" in every phase of the game. Nothing we have compensates for the deficencies. If anything, as a whole, it just gets worse.

Pretty much. This team has enough talent 'on paper' to rip your still beating heart out and stomp on it.

What kind of crack were they smoking not to let Felix Jones even touch the ball the whole game?

I've gotta chalk it up to our coaches are just frickin' STUPID.