10 best route runners in NFL

Proof

Reaction score
Amaris route was FILTHY. Amari is an absolute stud and I was completely wrong about him. He’s everything you could want. Incredible athlete, perfectionist, hard worker, team oriented, extremely humble but still competitive with an edge. I have a man crush. I just hate those hats or whatever the hell it is he wears :muttley:

jay94

Reaction score
Pretty good list although I’d put Coop first.

His route running is absolutely elite. Among the best I’ve ever witnessed.

Diggs is good too though, not throwing shade his way... it’s just that Amari’s routes are rare.

If this is the case how do you rate dak?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No surprise Coop ranked #2. We saw moves last season left you shaking your head......

Devonte Adams should be much higher, should probably bump Coop to 3 but they are both really close.
Bad ranking tweet.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No surprise Coop ranked #2. We saw moves last season left you shaking your head......

Pretty good list although I’d put Coop first.

His route running is absolutely elite. Among the best I’ve ever witnessed.

Diggs is good too though, not throwing shade his way... it’s just that Amari’s routes are rare.

Aikman says Cooper is the best route runner that he has seen.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Aikman says Cooper is the best route runner that he has seen.
Coop does establish a true number 1 for Dak, its a starting point.

Gallup I believe can step up and hold that WR2 position.

If this franchise is truly moving forward and investing in Dak, than its vital that Gallup steps up and solidifies the other option on the 2nd read for Dak, and if that doesn't happen, this passing game will be futile this year.

This team, this roster, this season .. Dak needs a 3rd option, security blanket type of RB/WR.. Tarik Cohen type of security blanket, 3rd look check down,, that this staff has never recognized, so I really don't think they will provide Dak that luxury, but we will see after the draft.

I pray they prove me wrong, and draft that player,, maybe Cobb helps,, IDK,, he is a dart throw at the problem that continually is misunderstood.

TW would ruin this equation.