LAMarcus Joyner
Haha Clinton Dix
Tyrann Mathieu
Tre Boston
Mike Mitchell
Eric Reid
George Illoka

Who do we like or can we draft one?

My impression is "we like our guys", in this case Woods. I'm not thrilled, but they seem very positive on him.

With Heath and Frazier both entering their final year, very likely we pick up a safety. Maybe another very late rounder as a project to put on the PS.

If available, some injured guy who will redshirt his rookie season and so be had on the cheap can pack his bags for Dallas today.

Verdict

Reaction score
What do we need?

Woods at FS played well and improved througout the year.

Health was bad. Most missed tackles on the team and bad in coverage.

So I think we want a box type first, but with hopefully better coverage skill than Heath.

I believe Heath is a better player than Woods is. Significantly, actually at this point.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I would rather have a quality safety back there. Let's finally fix that back end.
I can COPY on that, yet, I think what the anti #38 club fails to grasp, from the narrow field of viewed collective shortsightedness their vision slits provide, is with the various footballish rules implemented for the 2018 season, JEFF HEATH had to govern his motor down to about 70% of his original output capabilities, just in order to stay within the prescribed guidelines of COACH GARRETT's demanding expectations.o_O:rolleyes:o_O

*now,ya know ? I'm fairly certain, that If the #38 should run up the black battle flag of NO QUARTER next crack he gets at any Seattle Seahag players in his A.O. ,,, and lays a couple of their players out PERMANENTLY,,,, well, I'd like to think that COACH GARRETT would prolly overlook impassioned play& pick up any fines the league will levee against him outta' his OWN POCKET:thumbup:

DanA

Reaction score
If we're lucky we might take a guy that gets cut, or a FA after it no longer counts against compo picks. We're in love with them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So with Ha ha.....is he as bad as he looked with the Commanders or is this a shot to get a safety cheap while his value is low?

Mr_437

Reaction score
My impression is "we like our guys", in this case Woods. I'm not thrilled, but they seem very positive on him.

With Heath and Frazier both entering their final year, very likely we pick up a safety. Maybe another very late rounder as a project to put on the PS.

If available, some injured guy who will redshirt his rookie season and so be had on the cheap can pack his bags for Dallas today.
Heath n Frazier on final year of contract means DAL will be drafting at least 1 Safety.

Stephen doesn't participate in the first 2-3 days of FA, so these guys will be gone. However, I'd go for one of the Top 3.