Fire Jason Garrett thread **merged**

endersdragon

Reaction score
Would you fire him now knowing no one would want to replace a guy who got fired after bringing his team around from a 3-5 record to win a playoff game?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A dim bright side to losing tonight is the smile I get from thread to thread listening to the misguided bellyaching about Jason Garrett.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Another divisional playoff game...another slow start that puts the team in a hole that they have to climb out of. We know Garrett can win regular season games and wild card games but no confidence in being able to go on a deep playoff run when the opponents get tougher and make you pay for not capitalizing.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Garret coached an okay game today.

But this team needs coaches that can elevate this team.

Only guys that do that is Richard and Marinelli (when he’s a position coach)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is nothing misguided about it.

You just care more about Garrett keeping his job than the Cowboys winning.

Lol! Please.

You care more about getting rid of Garrett than you do about continuing to improve the team

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well the two go hand in hand. Its a proven fact we won't win with Garrett. I don't give a damn about winning a weak NFC east when we had a weak schedule.

In what universe is it a proven fact again?

vig454

Reaction score
Sure we keep him? He is the luckiest SOB on Planet Earth the way be escapes the hangman's noose. The bar for him for some reason keeps getting lowered. There isn't ONE fan who likes the idiot!!!
I just read on cowboys.com that he will be offered an extension by front office.