10 Senior Bowl Names To Know For The Cowboys

cowboyec

Reaction score
if we don't keep Byron Jones...Fulton from Lsu makes a ton of sense.

Ole Miss DT Benito Jones intrigues...he might be that fat-belly run-stuffer we need.
I'd rather have Fotu from Utah.

Kinlaw would be a dream come true...Im starting to feel like he'll go top 15.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
They left out some interesting names.

Raekwon Davis. DT Alabama
Jeff Gladney. CB TCU
Harrison Bryant .TE Florida Atlantic (Mackey Award winner for top TE in all of CFB)
Kenny Willekes. DE Michigan State

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The media has given a lot of hype to Iowa defensive end A.J. Epenesa after three strong seasons playing for the Hawkeyes. While some media pundits have projected him as a high first-rounder, multiple team sources say they have him lower. They project Epenesa to go in the back half of the first round during the 2020 NFL Draft, but some teams gave him a high second-round grade. They feel Epenesa has some stiffness as an edge defender and is not a great fit to be a pass-rusher in a 4-3 scheme in the NFL. Each team evaluator thinks Epenesa's best fit would come as a 3-4 defensive end. Thus, don't be surprised if Epenesa ends up going a little lower than expected in the 2020 NFL Draft.

I thought that about him when i saw his tape. Almost exactly

exciter

Reaction score
if we don't keep Byron Jones...Fulton from Lsu makes a ton of sense.

Ole Miss DT Benito Jones intrigues...he might be that fat-belly run-stuffer we need.
I'd rather have Fotu from Utah.

Kinlaw would be a dream come true...Im starting to feel like he'll go top 15.
Boards are everywhere this year. I've seen Kinlaw as high as 10 and low as 25. Guessing someone takes him at 15 and we pick Fulton or McKinney!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Kinlaw is slip slip slipping away.......I bet they end up with K’Lavon Chiasson or Delpit.