10 things I think I think entering week 3

kskboys

Reaction score
1. I think Dallas made another way to laugh at all of Draftnik nation once again with Micah Parsons. So many hate off-ball LB but one could argue Parsons just played a better DE game than any game DeMarcus Ware had as a rookie. This is example Infinity of how often teams get it right and fans get it wrong. But Randy Moss and TJ Watt will live on forever anyway.

2. I think Dallas can really draft. The young guns of late that have been drafted highly are impactful and improving. Lamb, Parsons, Diggs were noticeable on that field.

3. I think Dak has proven he can take some big shots post injury.

4. I think Tony Pollard has a wonderful game. With the scheme LAC played he was able to get to space and gain big yards. Really impressive quickness and a commitment to plays we need.

5. I think Zeke had a very good game as well. 97 yards on 18 touches with some timely assist again in the blocking game. He is the inside the tackles guy at this point. And he and TP compliment each other very well.

6. I think that was a low key monster win. LAC is a good young team and Dallas has plenty of talent but you remove DLAW, Gregory, La'eL, Gallimore and your 2nd round pick and man that talent takes a major hit. This game was a big one to win with some softer foes to outclass coming up.

7. I think Dallas should win each of the next 3 games. Philly, Carolina, NYG. Those teams have major talent deficits to overcome.

8. I think Monday night games are among my least favorite. Older get the more I shift to old man sleeping patterns and starting off a work week with a lack of sleep on Monday night is just gross.

9. I think fans obsession with Jaylon Smith is just borderline creepy at this point. He's absolutely overpaid but the constant need to rag on or even discuss the guy is just stalkerish. Let that dude live and move on. When the D is healthy he'll largely be on the bench.

10. I think we are easing into my favorite time of the year. Football is back and NBA is on it's way. Temp on the back patio is amenable to grilling and lounging.
#8 times a zillion!!!!!!!!

Include ODiggy in #2.