Twitter: 103.3 cowboys insider segment

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Exactly. This is why I hate when a player is being discussed as a great player, and there are responses like "he was in 2 pro bowls". That distinction is a joke.

Even worse is bringing up tackle totals as some sort of indicator of playing ability.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Don’t know if any of you guys were listening to JJT on the radio today.

He stated that Richard called plays and Jaylon Smith would change them and it would result in a big play for the other team.

He also stated that Jaylon was confronted by teammates asking him why he always wants to jump in everyone else celebration. The player said just let them have their own moment

Then he said there were many people inside the Star that are disappointed and think that he didn’t try hard this season.

Wow. "Dogpile on Jaylon!" :muttley:

Seriously though, I'm curious as to how many plays Jaylon allegedly changed. Was it a few per game, or did he do it once or twice during the whole season?

Last edited:

CB61

Reaction score
Nolan coached future HOFer Patrick Willis during his time with the 49ers.

He knows what a real dog at LB is. Hopefully, he can straighten Jaylon out though I’m very skeptical. You don’t take a guy that will shy away from the physical aspect of football and suddenly make him Dick Butkus.

I couldn’t care less about Jaylon celebrating or trying to attribute his poor play to him getting paid.

The bottom-line is he was really not playing like a starting NFL-caliber linebacker last season.
Exactly all I was saying is that that starts with the attitude which he seems to have too much of