105.3 Dallas Question Today ET or Gronk

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
They were hashing this pout on the radio today. I suspect this was a what if scenario that both are available and Dallas would be willing to pay the freight.. You can have one, but not both.

Which and why.

One of the hosts for the show said Gronk has bad habits and will be sporting a beer gut soon.

My opinion is ET. He still has tread left and is a player at a position this team needs desperately.

While Gronk also plays an important position of need, I believe he is headed for the scrap pile.

JUST MY OPINION.

What say you?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
They were hashing this pout on the radio today. I suspect this was a what if scenario that both are available and Dallas would be willing to pay the freight.. You can have one, but not both.

Which and why.

One of the hosts for the show said Gronk has bad habits and will be sporting a beer gut soon.

My opinion is ET. He still has tread left and is a player at a position this team needs desperately.

While Gronk also plays an important position of need, I believe he is headed for the scrap pile.

JUST MY OPINION.

What say you?

I’d go with E.T. as well. Ironically I think that Gronk would have more of an impact but there have already been rumors of his retirement. He’s not long for the game.

E.T. on the other hand is in his prime. 29 is young for a safety - Woody played until he was 35 and he was a strong safety.

If Gronk does come available, I’d think long and hard about it though. He’d be a great red zone weapon for Dak.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Thomas, no question. Though Gronk is a game changer, he's become very injury prone and can't see that improving as he gets older.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Tough question but all being equal, give me Gronk. His presence immediately impacts our offense via leadership and elite weapon for Dak. Not to mention giving defensive coor more to think about.....
HeIl IMO he could worth at least two, maybe three direct Ws. Not sure I can say the same about ET's impact.

rags747

Reaction score
Gronk will not have a beer gut anytime soon, the dude is a workout warrior as are all his brothers and father.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
ET and it isn't even close. He is a game changer. And would solidify this defense right away. DT, LB and safety is the most important part of the defense. And then you build the outside of it with the DB and DE. If you build outside in and neglect the inside of your defense, well you get what we have been used to. Very soft and can be had easily, especially in the playoffs.

I'd definitely take Gronk but he he can't really be counted on health wise and I doubt he plays for very long.