105.3 the fan Beasley news soon

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Update jets and lions were both after Beasley jets are now out on Beasley after signing Crowder. Lions making push for Beasley even after signing Amendola. Cowboys have had 0 contact with Beasley!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

aria

Reaction score
Update jets and lions were both after Beasley jets are now out on Beasley after signing Crowder. Lions making push for Beasley even after signing Amendola. Cowboys have had 0 contact with Beasley!
Well isn’t that a shame!

Carson

Reaction score
Like I said the other day. Just not going to get what he wants

Air Force One

Reaction score
We'll miss him on big intermediate 3rd downs... He has to be accounted for as far as defenses are concerned.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
i already know the news. Dallas will let Beasley test the market and it is unlikely he will be back.

I think that's pretty clear to anyone who has their eyes open.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

That's interesting to push for Beasley after already signing Amendola and a pass catching TE like James. They already have Jones/Golladay at WR.

Big_D

Reaction score
You let him test the market and then match if it's in range? If not.. sayonara!!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I would be unhappy if they sign him. Focus on Lawrence. Use Mr 3 for 40s money if it helps.