11/17/2008 - Mike Ditka on 103.3 ESPN

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
One thing I saw was people stepping up and getting their job done

If you look at romo play, he played like Brett Favre

The ints were bad but one was tipped and he is going to force some throws sometimes

As good as he is, I didn't think he was going to make a difference but the way he played last night, I think he is going to make a difference

There were some pride on the line and they stepped

They are not going to win the division but they can get into the Playoffs

Mansta54

Reaction score
I could care less about what any of those clowns at ESPN say about us. They constantly dogged us when they knew we were injured in key positions. They JOKED us at every chance they could the past 3 weeks.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2425000 said:
**** you ditka

dont start the cowboys bandwagon riding now

LOL, it won't be just Ditka. There will be a lot of people jumping back on this bandwagon, including quite a few from these Forums. LOL.

Mansta54

Reaction score
SteveOS;2425008 said:
LOL, it won't be just Ditka. There will be a lot of people jumping back on this bandwagon, including quite a few from these Forums. LOL.

Yeah, I've been looking for the so called negative posters who call themselves Cowboy fans, you know who you are. They haven't posted yet after the win. :lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ditka is the one guy who really knows what he is talking about there and never lets emotion get in the way. When we were not playing well he said it without a lot of garbage.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Mansta54;2425007 said:
I could care less about what any of those clowns at ESPN say about us. They constantly dogged us when they knew we were injured in key positions. They JOKED us at every chance they could the past 3 weeks.

Ditto! Ditka, and especially punk *** Cris Carter who never has anything positive to say about the Cowboys.

I could care less if they start to get a soft spot for the Cowboys this week, leading to next week's game. All of em' roll over on us every chance they get.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
um Ditka is a Cowboys and a Bear....he is a Landry disciple.

i just wish people would bash Mike for his speech the way they do Emmitt......half the time Mike talks, I can't understand what the heck he just said. He talks fast and slurs his words together, sometimes only says half the word.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The funny thing is, alot of people on this board sounded just like Mike Ditka, especially after the Skins loss and the loss to the Giants.

And if we lose to the Hawks or Niners, lookout!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2425084 said:
The funny thing is, alot of people on this board sounded just like Mike Ditka, especially after the Skins loss and the loss to the Giants.

Have you noticed, those posters have been invisible since we won last nite? and won in PHYSICAL fashion too...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2425084 said:

I am one of those posters. I think Ditka is the one guy who has said his mind without emotion attached.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Mansta54;2425093 said:
Have you noticed, those posters have been invisible since we won last nite? and won in PHYSICAL fashion too...

I didn't post last night, but I was just so excited to see a big win. If Dallas can win the next two games they will be allowed to finish 2-2 and make the playoffs.

CosmicCowboy

Reaction score
I don't ever remember Ditka bashing us....but the rest of that crew were laughing at us last week.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2424994 said:
If you look at romo play, he played like Brett Favre

The ints were bad but one was tipped and he is going to force some throws sometimes

As good as he is, I didn't think he was going to make a difference but the way he played last night, I think he is going to make a difference

What the...

Not make a difference? Did he not see who we were running out there at QB the last few weeks?

superpunk

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2425206 said:
What the...

Not make a difference? Did he not see who we were running out there at QB the last few weeks?
I think he meant the rest of the team seemed so bad that as good as Romo is, not even he could save them.

And then, the defense stepped up and held serve until the offense could get out of it's own way.

Oh, happy day.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
superpunk;2425213 said:
I think he meant the rest of the team seemed so bad that as good as Romo is, not even he could save them.
I guess I looked at it like Brad Johnson was so bad, not even a good team could win with him.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Mansta54;2425093 said:

What's your point?

To me, that gives those fans more credibility.

As they criticized the team when they deserved it and by their silence, they are acknowledging the team won.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I thought Dilfer did a nice job on his post-game report last night too.

I think that guy should try to get a game analyst gig.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
The media hate around here never ceases to amaze.

When the Cowboys play bad, the media says so.

When the Cowboys play good, the media says so.

That's not jumping on and off bandwagons.

Aside from Berman and maybe a couple of others, the media doesn't care if the Cowboys win or lose. But they do want a story, and Jerry never lets them down in that regard.