Twitter: 11/30 -- Nahshon Wright OUT, Cooper may not play

stiletto

Reaction score
If he has tightness in his chest along with the cough (hard to breathe) then I'd understand because a WR's job is to primarily run... otherwise cough drop it up and get out there.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Yeah, because Dak struggled mightily against the Raiders (68%, 375, 2 TDs and zero turnovers). Good thing he had that awesome run game (3.2 ypc as a team) to back him up. Seriously, do you even watch the games? God only knows what you see if you do.

It might help if the defense actually shows up this week. Something less than 500+ yards and 30+ points would be nice.

Serious question; are people homers or just ignoring reality ? So Dak played well to bring us back in the 4th, had good stats, the defense sucked, AND he had accuracy issues all game and missed an easy, critical throw for a first down in overtime you expect a 40 million guy to make. What is so friggin hard about seeing both sides of the truth ?

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I wanna know who is conducting the testing...because I don't trust the NFL. I wouldn't put it past the league to hand out fake results.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Cooper can come in between coughs. He took a few plays off for his lower extremities anyway. Those should be much better now!

droopdog7

Reaction score
I just hope that Amari isn't going to be one of those cases where people catch COVID and have symptoms that can linger for weeks or even months.
Would not be surprised if he does. Oh welp, he made his choice.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I wanna know who is conducting the testing...because I don't trust the NFL. I wouldn't put it past the league to hand out fake results.

The news so far is that Coop is not faking anything. He is actually sick. We hope he will recover and be able to play.

This is part of the consequences. We all make decisions, and we all live by the consequences of those decisions. All we can do now is wish him well, and hope to see him back on the field sooner than later in some form of game shape.

Nav22

Reaction score
It’s mind boggling how some of you have the nerve to post box score stats and act like the offense wasn’t struggling the whole game and you give it a pass because Dak throws for 200 of his total yards in the 4th quarter when we are down and trying to make a comeback.

Like did you watch the game? Did you not see the 3 and outs? Did you not see the accuracy issues?

Or are you just going to ask everyone to ignore what was on their screen and look at these numbers. The same numbers a trash QB like Cooper Rush can get..
What’s mind-boggling is your arrogance despite losing argument after argument on this board.

YOU DON’T KNOW FOOTBALL. That has been confirmed ad nauseam.

NFL players, coaches and front office personnel were each separately polled this past offseason, and each group listed Dak as a top 8 QB.

TELL US MORE ABOUT HOW YOU KNOW BETTER!!!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Serious question; are people homers or just ignoring reality ? So Dak played well to bring us back in the 4th, had good stats, the defense sucked, AND he had accuracy issues all game and missed an easy, critical throw for a first down in overtime you expect a 40 million guy to make. What is so friggin hard about seeing both sides of the truth ?
Because everybody has their pride about what they said in the past to protect.

I have never seen more people afraid to admit they are wrong in their life! People argue even if the facts don't back them up - it goes both ways - they will argue just to not admit they are wrong.

Somebody was trying to defend Zeurlein yesterday even though his career has been much less than the NFL top 15 except for 3 years of his career. He is only in the league because he can kick the long ball and our ST coordinator likes him. He is a below average kicker with a big leg. The stats prove it!

Lutonio

Reaction score
My concern has been how effective can Cooper really be after coming back from the illness and playing so quickly?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It’s clear that COVID has an agenda against the Cowboys.
I wonder who does and evaluates the testing?
This is a good way to manipulate games. and not just cowboys, but any game. Seems to me it is always the starters , not the lower level players.