Twitter: 11/30 -- Nahshon Wright OUT, Cooper may not play

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
If he passes the test he should play. Give me a break. This isn’t synchronized swimming - it’s NFL football !!

you can limit his snaps if his conditioning is down.

stinkface

Reaction score
In all due respect, getting over the C word can be tough on some... You can be left feeling tired for months, and have trouble with normal breathing, hence the cough... Having to play a football game would be torture if you were suffering from asthma like ailments.

My buddy had it as did his girl friend. Its been 6 weeks and he says he still has no recovered his full strength back. Now he is in his 50's so that probably has a lot to do with it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Believe me when I say this...Cooper made the right decision. I stand by him 100%.

You damn right.....Lebron and the other NBA “Warriors” take time off to play video games all day and call it “game management”

Take that time off and heal Coop.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You damn right.....Lebron and the other NBA “Warriors” take time off to play video games all day and call it “game management”

Take that time off and heal Coop.

first off 84 game nba schedule vs 17 for the nfl is NOT THE SAME
he takes 8 games off every year and at 20mil id say thats plenty..dude made choice and its cost out team..he should give jerry back 10mil..sounds fair

you cant take games off to rest lmao..

the NFL is different and always has been takes warriors and physicals and mental fortitude to drag your tired beat up bodies onto the field week in and week out to get though 17 games..

shabazz

Reaction score
he takes 8 games off every year and at 20mil id say thats plenty..dude made choice and its cost out team..he should give jerry back 10mil..

Ok.....just as long as the other overpaid, underachieving players give that lettuce back too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ok.....just as long as the other overpaid, underachieving players give that lettuce back too.
the others are all dragging their ***** onto the field and made the better choice to be less likely to end up on the list bro..zeke been playing on one leg for 5 weeks and wont leave the field even while fans are crucifying's him for bad run game when its the oc and the OL issues not the runners..

I know next season im cool with

lamb and Gallup as lead dogs..bye ac its been real..

shabazz

Reaction score
the others are all dragging their ***** onto the field and made the better choice to be less likely to end up on the list bro..zeke been playing on one leg for 5 weeks and wont leave the field even while fans are crucifying's him for bad run game when its the oc and the OL issues not the runners..

I know next season im cool with

lamb and Gallup as lead dogs..bye ac its been real..

Some of them are definitely dragging it out there.

johneric8

Reaction score
My buddy had it as did his girl friend. Its been 6 weeks and he says he still has no recovered his full strength back. Now he is in his 50's so that probably has a lot to do with it.
Yeah, it can be rough on even the young. I did go through the C word but the only effects I had was lost of taste and smell and a slight cold, but was weak for about 3 weeks before I started feel like myself again.. I'm a cyclist and runner and during those three weeks exercise was 10 times harder.