14 penalties

JJHLH1

Reaction score
And what is your take on the other 12 penalties........go ahead I'll wait.

The penalties are legit.

That’s the point, we are too undisciplined to be competitive.

But the official who got in our way twice should be booted as well.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Honestly............SF didnt do much. This was the Arizona game all over again. Cowboys completely blew it.

There is no clean up. Heads need to roll.

Your right on this..i want moore gone and MM gone and...wait we root for a team that has a narcisist owner..he faced up the comish and we pay for ti all the time.

CoachD

Reaction score
The penalties are legit.

That’s the point, we are too undisciplined to be competitive.

But the official who got in our way twice should be booted as well.
You need to stop crying and admit that the refs had NOTHING to do with the outcome because the Cowboys are the most undisciplined team in all of football!

CoachD

Reaction score
Wait for what, they literally held the ball after the fake punt when we didnt change personel...explain that
You have to be a total whinner. That was just awful on the Cowboys' part to get a delay of game after a very successful fake punt.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You need to stop crying and admit that the refs had NOTHING to do with the outcome because the Cowboys are the most undisciplined team in all of football!

Bro if you cant see that team was holding and blocking in the back on like 90% of thier runs i cant help you. Defensive line holding happens on like every play..they choose to call that like 5% of the time and called it twice on us to keep thier drives alive...ridiculous

CoachD

Reaction score
Bro if you cant see that team was holding and blocking in the back on like 90% of thier runs i cant help you. Defensive line holding happens on like every play..they choose to call that like 5% of the time and called it twice on us to keep thier drives alive...ridiculous
Ok it's time for you to go to bed.

aikemirv

Reaction score
After the phantom holding call on Williams early on I Was resolved to the fact the refs would not let us win that game no matter what.

Then our stupid players would not let us win it as well!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You have to be a total whinner. That was just awful on the Cowboys' part to get a delay of game after a very successful fake punt.

:Lol you dont football at all ..there is only one reason they hold the snap..why is that idiot?

DanA

Reaction score
I can't remember a bad call and all those people complaining because a referee bumbled into position a bit and it prevented us from snapping the ball...you know the type/level of athleticism they have, you have to expect that to happen.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They tied our season high. We had 14 against the Raiders. Inexcusable to commit that many penalties in a playoff game.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Hard to win when you do that.

San Fran was the better team today in all fairness.

We have lots of things to clean up.

I don’t think we can win a title with Dak.

Collins and Gregory can walk.
It starts with the head coach, these types of penalties have been happening ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Ok it's time for you to go to bed.

Lol again because your a little boy and have never played its ok...the refs hold the snap on player change, i get your an idiot but we didnt change players why did they let them?

RonWashington

Reaction score

Please put 52 on that bus out of town too

JJHLH1

Reaction score

Yes, that’s exactly what I said.

Don’t know why you fail to see that.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yup your right your dad official is absolutley good...they held all game and blocked in the back most plays but please defend your dad official.

Don't be bitter. Y'all fools want so bad to blame the refs for our undisciplined, piss-poor effort but even the eternal whiners know that less penalties wouldn't have helped that effort. Y'all were praising the chosen ref crew earlier in the week but now I guess they're on the "baddie" list too, huh? Had a former Cowboy reffing to boot. No excuses.

lukin2006

Reaction score

Gregory hasn’t even been paid and he disappears…let him be some other teams headache.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

14 penalties. A lot of which was pre snap. Even Romo said that's embarrassing...

CoachD

Reaction score
Lol again because your a little boy and have never played its ok...the refs hold the snap on player change, i get your an idiot but we didnt change players why did they let them?
Son I've forgotten more football than you'll ever know and that's a fact, now take your blankie and head off to la la land.