14 penalties

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by JJHLH1, Jan 16, 2022.

1. CowboyFrog

CowboyFrog Well-Known Member

5,542 Messages
    5,003 Likes Received

Tll

Sure i would too if i was you..again show me all those defensive line holding calls in the NFL. Then show me why after the fake punt and no personel changes for us they hel up the snap? anything?

2. CowboyFrog

5,542 Messages
    5,003 Likes Received
    They didnt though they changed after they held the snap..again why? literally we fake the punt and had another play and the refs held the snap to let them change players.show me the rules on that Marcus..

3. Adreme

Adreme Well-Known Member

2,439 Messages
    1,730 Likes Received
    Because the Cowboys did not do their substitutions on that play until there were about 12-15 seconds left on the playclock at which point the defense has to be given enough time to see the substitutions and matchup properly. Dallas was trying to be cute and it blew up in their face.

4. CowboyFrog

5,542 Messages
    5,003 Likes Received

Watch the game they were runnig a play with the punt team still in and the refs held the snap..why?

5. MarcusRock

MarcusRock Well-Known Member

9,072 Messages
    10,292 Likes Received
    Oh yes, so now it's not as if the call was actually correct and all, it's that the refs decided to cheat and actually enforce it. Got it. So as long as refs don't enforce penalties, then it's a fairly called game.

Weak.

6. bark

bark Well-Known Member

5,951 Messages
    7,207 Likes Received
    Most of the flags I saw were legit.
    Fact is , the 9ers said they were more physical and proved to be so. They bullied our offense line.
    Penalties + getting handled in the trenches is something you can’t overcome

7. CalPolyTechnique

CalPolyTechnique Well-Known Member

22,706 Messages
    36,135 Likes Received
    Luulz, smh

8. CowboyFrog

5,542 Messages
    5,003 Likes Received

well show me the % it gets called..lets do this

9. MarcusRock

9,072 Messages
    10,292 Likes Received
    I just posted the rule and still you ask why? Because they enforced a rule that's on the books. We did that at our own risk.

10. Adreme

Adreme Well-Known Member

2,439 Messages
    1,730 Likes Received
    Because when you sub in your punt unit the defense has to be given a chance to match. Dallas kept its punt unit in after the play and didnt sub back in the offense until around 12-15 left. I am watching it by the way and Romo breaks all this down in real time so I am wondering why there is confusion about it.

11. CoachD

CoachD Well-Known Member

1,553 Messages
    1,553 Likes Received
    Yup we're on the same page now. No team that does this wins anything! Folks I love the Cowboys but they deserve to lose.

JJHLH1 likes this.
  12. MarcusRock

9,072 Messages
    10,292 Likes Received
    How about you conspiracy people prove your own slanted takes for once? You say it's crooked? You show us how.

13. cowboynut

cowboynut Member

92 Messages
    97 Likes Received
    That’s being nice

14. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    50,082 Messages
    39,341 Likes Received
    STOP THE NAMECALLING!

15. unsportsmanlikeconduct

unsportsmanlikeconduct Well-Known Member

977 Messages
    675 Likes Received
    It's the gosh darn country club atmosphere of the damn Cowboys and it ALL starts at the top with the Jones'

16. bonafidebanter

bonafidebanter Well-Known Member

729 Messages
    674 Likes Received
    And defensive line. Multiple pre snap offsides and multiple holding calls on our DL. I've never seen a DL get multiple holding calls in a season, let alone a game! How many of our offensive penalties killed productive plays or take away first downs? How many penalties on our defense give them first downs? That was terrible. But, those penalties were D4k's fault, I forgot. (Not to mention the 5 sacks, but no thread on that stat.)